Chapter 46

Im very proud of this chapter. Like very proud. Anyways enjoy.

WARNING SEXUAL SCENE
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Weeks had passed and Alexi and Michail were probably the happiest people walking around on earth. Karina still hasn't said it back to Waylan, I tried talking to Karina but she said she just doesn't want to talk about it. Niki and Lev were just being Niki and lev. Luka broke up with Chlorine, we started to become friends again but he would just block me out and say some rude things about me.

It was late at night, I couldn't sleep so I was walking around the hallways. I made my dad change my rooms instead of staying at the family house. Walking, I stopped at Luka's door.

It was slightly opened, walking in I saw a figure on the balcony. Walking through the sliding door I saw a bottle of alcohol on the floor. Luka was leaning against the table.

Wrapping my arms around my body I went to walk back out but heard sniffling.

Turning back around I stared at Luka's figure wondering if I was hearing things.

Sighing, I walked in front of him. He looked up at me. Tears were rolling from his eyes and he quickly wiped them away.

"What the fuck are you doing here." He shouted at me. I sat in front of him grabbing the bottle of alcohol and taking a sip. Shaking my face I looked back at him.

"Someone once said that there is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but power. Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth just can't explain how broken your heart is." I looked him in the eyes.

"That someone is very wise." He said. Laughing I took another sip.

"It's best to just let it out," I said to him. He looked away gazing at the stars.

"I'm just like him." I watched as he looked into the distance.

"Like who?"

"My father." He looked at me then back to the stars.

"He was awful. I was his only son. He trained me ever since I was born. I was slow. I couldn't really speak or write properly at the age of three when most children can speak in full sentences. I couldn't even say my alphabet. He called me names and abused me thinking that it would make me smart or something. After no use, he tried to have another child but my mother couldn't conceive." I saw a tear run escape his eye.

"H-he made me kill her. Gunshot through the head. I couldn't do it so he pulled the trigger with the gun still in my hand. I watched the life leave her body. I wasn't the same after that. I wanted to make her proud so I learned to read and write took me a while but I did it. When I was ten he still treated me like shit. I couldn't take it anymore so I killed him." I watched as he broke down in front of me tear after tear.

"I poisoned him and watched as he slowly died. I took over at eleven. I killed both my parents. I had no one. Matvey was there for me. He knew what I did but kept it a secret. Every day I keep thinking that I will be just like him. I have become like him." He started crying even harder.

"When I saw you that day I looked you in the eyes and you had the same fear in them. What if I grow up and be exactly like him? My child could never go through what I went through no child should." He shook his head.

"No child should... I'm scared. I'm scared that I will be just like him." I moved closer to sit beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder and kept on crying.

"You will never be like him and you are not him." He lifted his head placing both my hands on either side of his face.

"You are Luka Stepanov, you are kind, sweet, and loving nothing like your father. He was abusive and cruel, you will not end up like him." He looked me in my eyes.

"I love you." He said then smashed his lips against mine. He pulled me onto him. Kissing him back, I felt like a piece of me was fixed.

"Ever since the day I met you, I knew you were the one. The more we spent together the more I fell for you. I didn't understand what was going on. I got scared and just messed it up. I made the most wonderful woman walk out of my life." I kissed him, making him shut up.

"I love you." I said against his lips.
He smiled and kissed me again, he lifted me walking inside. Not breaking the kiss he placed me on the bed. Taking off his shirt he kissed me again. Slipping in his tongue he took off my shorts then ripped my shirt.

"Why did you do that?" I asked

"I didn't want to stop kissing you." He kissed me again. I took off his sweatpants, he trailed kisses on my neck leaving marks. He came back up kissing me again. He unhooked my bra and took his underwear off. His hands slowly went down to my underwear. Grabbing his hands I made him slowly take them off. I didn't want him to rip another on my underwear.

He centered his dick with my clit. Kissing me he slowly pushed in then again. Wrapping my legs around his waist he broke the kiss and nuzzled his head by my shoulder. He started to thrust harder. I moaned as his thrust got harder, I felt him kissing me on my neck every now and then. He stopped and flipped us over. Kissing me again.

"Ride me, baby." He said against my lips. His hands were on my waist holding me in place.

I placed my hand on his chest holding him down. I started riding him. He brought my head down to him kissing me again. He started thrusting into me.

"Harder." I moaned in his ears. He went harder and harder with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum." He groaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"Fuck Luka," I screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck." I felt him cum inside me. Panting hard I collapsed on him.

"I love you soo fucking much." He placed a kiss on my cheek.

*****
I actually sat down and read over the sexual scene. It's probably one of the best in the whole story. Hope you enjoyed!!