Chapter 20

Walking into the room I went to sit on the couch with Alexi. Waylan was sitting on the chair on the long table in the middle of the room. He seemed like he was deep in his thoughts.

"Hey, again babydoll or should I call you little sis. Nah I will go with the babydoll. Also, do you think Michail is gay?" He tilted his head looking at Michail who just walked in with Luka.I met Luka's eyes he smirked at me and continued his conversation with Michail. Looking at Michail he didn't look gay but that doesn't mean he isn't I mean I didn't know Alexi was gay until I knew him well enough.

"I don't know." I shrugged at him. He looked at me and sighed. Matvey walked in with a file in his hands.

"Okay, so we just have one more meeting until our mafias are combined and we will be officially the biggest mafia." He smiled proudly.

"Yeah suck that Italians," Lev shouted, making everyone else in the room laugh.

"What do you guys have against the Italians," I asked.

"We don't have anything against them, actually, most of our allies are Italian. Russians and Italians are like best friends mafia-wise. We just don't like a specific Italian mafia." Alexi had disgust in his tone.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Well why don't you ask the dumbass right here" Lev pointed his finger at Matvey.

"It wasn't my fault he started it. He killed my mother so I killed his." He said looking unbothered.

"You slept with her then killed her while she was still having sex with you. I mean I knew you were a man whore but this is different." Lev stood in front of him with his arms crossed.

"If it makes you feel any better she wasn't that good. So I did a favor to all the men who thought of fucking her. I also did it as a payback but then he went and killed my best friend. Now he crossed a line right there, so I killed his father, his favorite cousin, and aunt. I knew I crossed a line and he was gonna come back to kill someone precious to me so I struck first. Killed his brothers, sisters who by the way was an amazing foursome." Lev, Nickolai, Alexi, and I groaned, I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Waylan started bagging his head against the table.

Make him shut up.” He muttered under his breath.

"I killed the rest of his aunts and nieces and nephews, the son he didn't know he had and then he went and kidnapped my fiance now that angered me. So I killed his best friend, second in command, grandparents, the woman he loved, and all the good sluts he had and left the bad ones." He started laughing.

"The old lonely fucker has been trying to get back at me since by killing everyone and leaving no one in my mafia but his allies or also mine and either way nobody would have been foolish to pick a fight with us. Therefore he was left alone in his misery." I couldn't stop blinking, my mouth was wide open and I just couldn't stop fucking thinking that this crazy physco was my father. 

"Wow!" Was all I could say.

"Yup Italians are blood-killing fuckers but they care deeply about family." He said.

"Well I thought they were really nice but I was young and then they killed my mother. They are blood-killing fuckers." I leaned my body into Alexi's chest.

"What did you just say?" Alexi asked. Everyone was staring at me. Luka and Karina seemed lost, Michail was in his own world and Anastasia was somewhere.

"I don't know what did I say." I looked up with a questioning look on my face.

"You just said that Italians killed your mother" Alexi had a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah is something wrong" I looked around confused

"Annika, baby. Tell us everything that happened that day." Matvey bent down in front of me. I smiled unsure of what's going on.

"Annika, this is not funny, tell me everything now please, are you sure they were Italians." He asked with concern

"Yes, I am sure my mother taught me at least twenty-three different languages. She said it was all for a good reason I never understood that until now, I guess she knew we would have crossed paths someday but yes it was Italian. They kept on shouting where is she to my mother. Then when they couldn't find what they were looking for he yelled to kill her but one of them mentioned an ex-fiance." I said, I had confusion all over my face. Matvey got up and smashed his hands into the wall.

"It's been seven years he might have some feelings for her but not as much as he will have for his daughter. People are saying that his fours sons might not be taking over. This means she might imagine what killing his only daughter and heir will do to him." I slowly mumbled. I had a very good memory. He turned around hearing the words.

"BLYAD" he smashed his hands into the wall again. (Fuck)

“You didn't think of telling me this?" He shouted.

"I didn't think it was that important, I was young and that is a memory I don't like to really rethink about a lot." 

"Annika your a fucking target to them." Alexi removed his hands to look at me better.

"Cool" To be chased by Italians is honestly cool and to be chased by Italians that are men in the mafia is hot and cool.

"NO, not cool. They want to kill you because they know that you mean the world to me. YOU'RE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER." He screamed out, he ran his hands through his hair pacing.

"WHAT" Luka and Karina shouted. Luka's eyes were wide open.