Chapter 23

Hey lovlies. Im so sorry I havent been posting frequently lately. Im no my fourth week of school and its killing me. I will try my best to post as much. So my apology is two chapters. I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room looking at myself in the mirror. Karina did my makeup and hair with the products she bought for me. I had on an off-the-shoulder sweater with black ripped jeans. She came out of the closet with black low lace boot heels in her hand.

"The way you're looking at these, I can tell it's your first time wearing them. This will be the time when you find out if you are a wear your heels every day girl or a even if I die and get cremated I would never wear heels type of girl or your that I will only wear heels on special occasions. I'm that girl." She handed me the heels, I put them on and walked into the closet to my floor-length mirror.

"Are you sure you have never worn heels before?" She came into the walk-in closet to look at me.

"Nope" My hair has always had messy curls but Karina decided to define them even more. I have never felt this hot in my life and it made me smile, the freedom that I now have.

"I'm beautiful," I said, admiring myself in the mirror. Karina came over and gave me a side hug.

"Yes, you do. Now let's not have your prince charming waiting on you, my queen." We laughed and walked out of the room after we said our goodbyes. I went outside where Luka was waiting for me. He was wearing a white dress shirt that fitted him well with jeans. He was leaning on his car looking fucking sexy as ever scrolling through his phone. He looked up and had to do a double look back. He gawked at me, I smiled as I walked up to him.

“I hope this is not too sluttly." He blinked back and cleared his throat.

“You look decent." He pushed off the car and went in. I scoffed and walked over to the passenger side getting in.

---

"You did that."

"Yes, I had to go to the police station because some students got severely injured." 

We've been driving for what felt like forever, Luka got tired of the silence and decided we should get to know each other, so we started talking about our childhood memories.

"You are crazy." He laughed, I felt warmth overwhelm me.

"Let's not forget that you went and shot yourself so you couldn't go to school," I said.

"My teacher was brutal and it worked." I started laughing harder.

"You almost died," I said through laughs.

"But I didn't." Our laughter died down.

"We’re here." he pulled up in front of a house.

"A house how romantic." He shook his head, smirking at me. We got out of the car.

"Close your eyes." I eyed him with suspicion.

"I won't do anything to you, I promise." Nodding, I Closed my eyes and I felt his big hands cover them. We walked and tried not to trip over anything.

"Watch your step right here. Okay, open your eyes now." He removed his hands and I opened my eyes.

"Wow," I was speechless. There were cushions and blankets all over the grass with a big white cloth and the projector in front. There were candles and lights all over and music playing.

"I had a little help but it's progress. I was told that when you commit you have to make your girl happy." My heart jumped when he called me his girl. He walked in front of me.

"I have never been on a date, I'm not a relationship kinda guy, so this is all new to me. I won't try to be a better man for you, this is just business. So do you like it?" He asked, sighing as I looked away.

"Yes I do, I love it," I said trying to make my voice sound cheerful. I smiled back at him. He walked us to the middle and sat down. He called over someone to bring some food and to put on the movie.

---

I was wrapped up in a blanket. Luka refused to get under with me. After eating, it got a bit cold, that's how I ended up in this position. I soon fell asleep but woke up when I felt someone playing in my hair. I could feel him twirling it around in his hands. I felt his chest pressed up against my back.

"Why did you dye some of your hair red?" He asked, still twirling the strand of hair in his hand.

"I don't know, I just like red." His fingers untangled themselves from my hair. I turned my body around so I was facing him.

"We have a few minutes to spare until we have to leave but I have a pool around the back and I want to go for a swim." 

"It's a bit cold for that isnt it?” I said to him,

“It's not that cold.” I got up and offered a hand to help him up but he got up then walked away leaving me with my hand out. 

"Better yet skinny dipping." He said after I caught up to him.

"In your dreams." 

"Nah, I think in real life it would look way better." He winked at me. 

"You're like a horny teenager." We started walking towards the back.

“How old do you think I am?" He raised an eyebrow. I paused for a few seconds.

"Twenty- six" I shrugged and kept on walking.

"I'm twenty three, I'm not that old." He took off his shirt and pulled his pants off.

I laughed, "My bad." I watched as he stepped into the water.

“Are you not coming?" I walked to the edge.

“No, I'm fine here." I took my heels off and pulled up my jeans above my knee. I sat down and dipped my feet in the water. I looked up, I was met with those damn eyes.

"I think it would be more fun if you were actually in the water." He swam up to me. I contemplated it. If I went in the makeup I managed to cover up my bruises which would wash away and he would see that my body looks horrible.

“I can't swim." I said, trying to throw him off. I could swim. My mom also taught me that.

“Then I'll teach you." He pushed himself out of the water in front of me so he was on eye level. Our lips were only inches away. He leaned in but got hesitant. He pulled away and climbed out of the pool.

"We should get going" He grabbed his clothes and walked back around the house. I took my feet out and stood there trying to figure out what I did wrong. 

Getting into the car, he drove without saying a word and that's how the rest of the ride went.