Chapter 39

There are a few chapters left. So I will be posting two chapters a day. I am working on another book so I just want to get this out of the way. There is also sexual scene I actually sort of read it over. I didnt read it word for word but you know. Anyways enjoy.

WARNING SEXUAL SCENE

~~~~~~

I was in the bed on Luka's chest staring at him. It was still early but I wasn't tired after they got back to the building. Luka and I went at it like dogs. Kissing his lip, I tried to wake him up.

"Luka" I whispered against his lips. He groaned but didn't open his eyes. Sighing, I sat up in the bed looking down at him. He was so peaceful but I didn't give a fuck. Looking down his body the sheet was barely covering his torso. 

"Luka, I will be leaving for school in less than an hour I want sex and I want it now," I said in his ears.

"Not now Anni." He grabbed a pillow and placed it over his head. 

I glanced at the clock then back at him. Getting frustrated I started kissing his chest. I trailed kisses down until I stopped above at his abdomen looking up at him, his face was still covered, hands sprawled out. I positioned myself between his legs.

I wrapped my hands around his dick licking the tip-off, I swirled my tongue around it I heard my groaning looking up I saw his hands gripping the pillow. I slowly started to push down on it soon his whole dick was in my mouth. I started to suck I kept on swirling my tongue around. 

"Shit" I saw the pillow move looking up Luka was staring at me. I started to bob my head. He threw the pillow across the room grabbing my hair and shoved his dick further in my mouth. I went faster using my hair. He kept on pushing me down further.

"Fuck Anni." He groaned and pushed my head down faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum. Fuck."  I felt his hot cum run down my throat, he twitched below me. Licking it all off he let go of my hair, I got up from under the sheets laying down beside him, he was breathing hard.

Looking at the clock I groaned and walked to the bathroom. Stopping at the door I turned to Luka.

"Coming babe?" He looked at me then jumped out of bed, he scooped me up into his arms I squealed out as he carried me into the shower.

"We have five minutes," I said as he put me down in the shower.

"Five minutes will be enough." 

---

“You're late." I met up with Karina in the car.

“Sorry." She eyed me as I walked down the stairs.

"You look in pain. Luka did you dirty." She started laughing, slapping her on the shoulder as we got into the car. 

Driving into the school there were police scattered all over. We got out of the car looping arms with each other, and we walked into the school. 

"So Waylan's birthday is coming up. I don't know what to do." I stared at her for a few minutes.

"Oh, you're asking me for advice." She nodded her head.

"I don't know I was never really allowed to have birthday parties." 

"That's going to change." Before she could talk again the teacher came in.

"I'm sure you all heard about Kirill. It was a shame he was a talented young boy. The police are investigating it."

 I gave Karina a fist-bumped before looking back at the teacher.

---

I was doodling in my book while Karina kept on talking to me about her love life with my fucking brother.

"Ms. Volkov and Ms. Moltovs. Mr. Popov needs you in his office." I looked up from my book, and Karina stopped talking. I slowly got up and walked out of the classroom. We saw a man in front of the office with tears on his cheek.

"Shall we Ms. Moltovs."

"We shall Ms. Volkos." We looped our arms again walking up. Mr.Popov came out of his office.

"You must be Mr. Lebedev, I'm so sorry for your loss." I said to him,

"Da, nashi soboleznovaniya"  Karina said.
(Yes, our condolences.)

"Spasibo" He gave us a weak smile before walking into the office. (Thank you)

"Good, you two are here. I called your father half an hour ago." Mr. Popov told us.

"Are we in trouble Mr.Popov?" Karina asked him. He was hesitant at first but ended up closing his mouth. His eyes were glued behind me. Turning around I saw Matvey walking up to us.

"I think he's happier than we are," Karina whispered in my ear. Matvey was wearing a black shirt, black dress pants, a black overcoat stopping above his knee, black leather gloves, a black scarf wrapped around his neck, black dress shoes, and sunglasses. His hair was gelled back.

"He looks like he's going to a funeral." He walked up to us giving us both high fives before walking into the office. Karina and I walked in behind him.

"Mr. Lebedev what a lovely surprise." Mr. Lebedev had his mouth gaped open, he looked at us and we sent him a smirk.

Matvey sat down in the chair while we were on the couch. A police officer came inside and walked up to Mr.Popov's seat, looking around at us.

Mr.Popov looked intimidated by Matvey but moved uncomfortably in his chair before clearing his throat.

"I am sure you have heard of the death of Kirill Lebedev."

“Um no. Who is that" He whispered to us.

“Viktoria's snobby, now dead boyfriend." He whispered back.

"You mean that guy that has been bullying you." He asked, I nodded.

“So what does this have to do with us?" He asked. Mr. Popov looked at the officer.

"Your daughter and... her friend are suspects. They didn't like Kirill so we are led to believe they were involved in it."

"So you're accusing my daughters of murder? I thought it was a suicide." He turned to me. "You said it was a suicide." He told me, I shrugged.

“We're not accusing sir. We're just saying their suspects.”

"You're accusing my girls”  Mr. Popov's eyes widened.

"We checked your house security camera and the girls never came home last night." The office stated. Matvey instantly sat up. 

“How did you get access to my house security cameras?" Matvey asked, the officer went pale. Matvey sighed and turned to us.

"Where were you girls last night?" Karina and I looked at each other.

"I was with my boyfriend, Annika's brother Waylan Volkov. I was at his house. Here's the address and his phone number." She got a piece of paper, wrote on it then handed it to the officer, he then looked at me.

I looked at Matvey who was eyeing me through the glasses.

"I was with my boyfriend also, we...slept in his car. I can give you his number." I wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to the officer.

"Name?" He asked me. Breathing out, I cleared my throat.

"Luka Stepanov."