Chapter 26

"Should I be scared of you now?" Luka was sitting on the desk staring at me.

After dad left, Waylan got up and marched out, he probably needs some deep therapy.

"Are you ignoring me?" I got up and walked out.

"What fuck did I do." He blocked my path. I looked the other way, still ignoring him.

"Was this about the other night?" I walked past him, not really in the mood for his excuses. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him.

"The day we met you had this energy bouncing off of you and it was like a magnet it was pulling me." He opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

“Anni" He said, making my heart skip a beat.

"I'm sorry." He let go of me, I walked away and he didn't follow. 

---

Karina, Aesthetic, and I were driving our way to the club, which I just found out is a strip club so we all looked like strippers to try and blend in.

Aesthetic was only used for seducing she was known to be the best. While she seduced his bodyguards Karina and I would be seducing the guy.

"You're quiet." Karina pulled into a parking lot. I shrugged and got my stuff.

"Have you ever done this before?" Aesthetic gave me a dirty look.

"No, but I'm sure it isn't hard to just dance on a poll and act like you." I said before climbing out of the car. I was wearing a bra and underwear mesh set with a long sleeve crop top that only stopped above my boobs. I felt naked.

Karina was wearing a neon set with straps going all over her body and Aesthetics was wearing something similar but in silver. We also were wearing wigs to hide our natural hair. I was wearing blonde, Karina pink, and Aesthetic white.

Walking into the club we went over to the bartender explaining to him that we were new and he told us what to do. We thanked him and walked off. 

"That's him over there with the bodyguards. I'll go first and try." Karina started walking off but I stopped her. The man was bald with a few gray hairs, he had a big stomach and a beard.

"Let me try." She nodded and I walked over with a tray. Purposely walking in front of him I pretended to almost trip over my feet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't hurt you? I'm so clumsy" I laughed seductively.

"Oh no, you didn't hurt me." He looked me up and down and licked his lips. 

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing around here aren't you to be in the back with someone." He slowly got up and took the tray from my hands, placing it on the small table next to him. I just laughed at his question, not knowing what to say.

"Well, why don't I take you to the back room. How about that?" He brushed his hands on my hair.

"That would be lovely, but could my friend over there join?" I pointed at Karina who seductively waved at him.

"Two girls in bed with me is amazing." He leads Karina and I to the back. We went into a private room assuming it was called the red room because of the red lights.

He sat down on the red couch and Karina walked behind him slowly, bringing her hands down. She quickly placed her hand over his mouth, I brought out my pistol and pointed it to his head. 

"You say even a word and I shoot." I said to him, Karina slowly pulled her hand away. She started feeling for any weapons, she pulled out his gun and phone, throwing them across the floor.

"You girls look beautiful but there's no need to be playing with a gun." I pulled back the gun so the bullet was ready to fire.

“You stole two million dollars from the Volkov's and our boss wants it back." His eyes widened at the name, he shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"First, you're going to tell us why and then you're gonna give us back, we have all day." Karina came around and sat down next to him. He stayed quiet, I went to the other side and sat with the gun pointed at his head.

Karina sighed and crossed her legs. 

"So I heard what happened yesterday," Karina said.

"Everyone heard what happen yesterday it's on the fucking news," I said slightly annoyed.

"It's spreading all over the Mafia and it's a good thing because I heard a group of men saying that they're gonna stay far away from you. They're scared of you." I looked at Karina.

"Or they think I'm a psychopath. I was hoping for more than five hundred." I shrugged

"They're still searching. You have to remember that you burned the place five hundred this morning. I think it went up to over six hundred and still counting. How did you manage to slit their throats." I saw what she was doing. Bitch was trying to scare him.

"I don't know the feeling of the hot blood and the adrenaline was fucking amazing. I would love to do it again." I swung my gun around playfully.

"Y-your Avery" The guy stuttered out.

"Well yes." He started breathing hard, Karina looked at me with a sly smile. 

"I have two million dollars in my office." He quickly said. I tilted my head.

“Why do you have it randomly sitting in your office?” I asked him. He looked away, not daring to say another word.

I got up and shot him in the foot. I picked up his phone and walked out of the club taking the bag of money with us. 

"Those men were terrible at kissing '' Aesthetic said while fixing her makeup. It reminded me of what Luka said about her.