Chapter 32

Hey lovlies. So this chapter was very hard to read over. Again there will be sexual scenes in this chapter smut is not easy to write for me. I did not edit that scene because it was just awful. I'm asking any reader right now if you want to help me with these scenes just message me and I will be thankful. I did my best I hope you enjoy.

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING SEXUAL SCENES

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka and I were walking on the beach. I had my heels in my hand and Luka's hand in my other hand.

"I'm thinking of dying my hair blonde," I said while gazing at the sky.

"Oh? I think you would look nice but I would rather have my black and red Anni." I turned around to him, he moved in closer as if to kiss me but I backed away.

"Kiss me if you can." I started running. I heard him laugh behind me before I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a very hard chest. He turned me around and looked me in my eyes.

"You're not very fast." 

"I am, I just made it easy for you." He kissed me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, he pulled on my lips and slipped in his tongue. Deepening the kiss I grabbed his hair and tugged it earning a groan from him making me wet. He abruptly stopped.

"Why don't we finish this in my room?" He slowly started walking back to the car, excitement danced in my eyes smiling at him. I ran up to catch up to him but he started running, reaching up and we jumped into the car.

“So what were you saying about making it easier for me?" He said. Rolling my eyes I crossed my legs to prevent myself from getting wet again but he had other plans. He placed his hand on my thigh slowly bringing it up, I grabbed his hand, I dropped it on his lap. He chuckled softly and looked back on the road. 

---

Walking into the elevator Luka handed me my heels. The elevator door closed and I was instantly pushed up onto the wall, he kissed me so I kissed back the door opened. He pushed me out grabbing my hand and running to his room, reaching his door he pushed me back on the wall. I kinda feel bad for walls. He opened the door still kissing me, reaching inside and I dropped my heels. He pushed me back on the bed, he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants leaving him in his underwear without breaking the kiss. 

"You're very pushy." I said to him,he laughed and took my dress off.

"Don't tell me you don't like it." He kissed my neck taking off my bra, he sucked on my nipples then kissed his way down, he stopped at my stomach right above my underwear. He wrapped his finger around the fabric and pulled it off. I gasped as I felt his tongue on my clit, arching my back and I grabbed the sheet. 

I grabbed his hair pushing it further.

“SHIT.” I was almost at my climax but he stopped. I let out a whimper.

“Not yet baby” He took off his underwear and opened his drawer taking out a condom and slipped it.

“You ready?” Nodding my head, he aligned himself at my entrance, I screamed out when I felt a rush of pain flow through my core it was then replaced with pleasure. Every thrust he goes deeper and deeper. He stuffed his head in the crook of my neck to muffle his moan. He picked up his pace making me moan louder.

“Fuck, I'm cumming” 

“Cum for me. FUCK” I screamed out as I reached my climax, I felt his thrusts become sloppy.

FUCK.” He collapsed on top of me.

Rolling off of me, we were trying to catch our breaths. 

"Be my girlfriend." I sat up and looked down at him.

What?" He sat up with me.

"I know we haven't known each other for so long but I don't want anybody touching what's mine" He placed his hands on either side of my face pushing me back on the bed he kissed me but this time slow and passionate.

"Yes," I smiled in between the kisses. He started peppering my face with kisses. Laughing I pushed him away going under sheets.

“It's late, we should sleep, we have a lot of plans for tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and I fell asleep on his chest.