Chapter 14:good side

Torys pov
We got back home and my grandma was in the living room waiting on us.
She looked at me and she saw the blood. She rushed over to me and she grabbed me.
"What happened? Tory are you okay! What's all this blood!"
She started to freak out and I just sat down.
"It's fine grandma. It was just a little accident."
"Are you sure!? It looks kinda serious."
"I'm fine. I'm going upstairs to get some sleep."
Me and josh headed upstairs and he wrapped up my cut. We laid down and I just let out a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Asked josh.
"I don't know what I'm doing."
"What do you mean?"
"Like me coming down here, what am I going to do about school and everything else."
"Well you can always go home it's not to late."
"I don't know. If I go back home my dads not going to let me see you, plus I'm moving schools remember."
"Yeah, but trust me. I think you can convince him otherwise." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"I'll book our flight for tomorrow afternoon."
"I'll be back. I need to talk to my grandma."
I went over to her room and she was reading a book.
"Hey granny can we talk?"
She motioned for me to sit next to her.
"What is it?"
"I'm going back home tomorrow. I think it's time I confront my dad and tell him how I really feel."
"That's good honey. I'm proud of you for thinking things through. You know I love having you here but it's better for you to be with your dad. You guys may not see eye to eye on things but he loves you and he would do anything for you."
"Yeah I know.."
"Now get some rest. I'll make sure to cook you a farewell breakfast tomorrow." I gave her a hug and I left.
I went back to the room and josh asked
"How did it go?"
"Good.. it went good."
Next day...
We ate breakfast kinda late. We woke up around 12:00 and our flight was due to leave at 2:30. I said my goodbyes to my grandma and we headed to the airport.
We sat there at our gate waiting and then I started to feel nervous.
I started to shake and josh just grabbed my hand.
"It's okay. Trust me."
Back in Arizona...
Our flight landed and we took an Uber to my dads house. When we pulled into the driveway he was there, well his car was. Josh grabbed our bags and we walked towards the front door.
"It's okay Tory. You got this." I said to myself.
I rang the doorbell and my dad opened the door.
"Tory!!!? Oh my god!" He hugged me and I just kinda stood there.
"We were so worried about you!"
I pushed him away and I said
"Yeah yeah, anyway I only came back because I want you to know that I'm not going to move schools, and I'm not going to stop seeing josh."
"If you can't respect that then I'm sorry." He just stood there and looked at me.
"Why? Why do you want to be with him."
"I love him dad, he makes me happy. He's the only reason why I'm staying."
"I don't know Tory. I'll have to think about all of this." I could feel the tears coming.
"Well, I'm sorry. I'll just stay with josh at his house in the meantime. Bye dad." I grabbed my bag and we went across the street to joshs house. His mom didn't mind me staying there, I guess she saw the good side of things. I just hoped my dad could do the same.