Chapter 39: Carolina

Torys pov
My alarm went off and I just kicked my legs in the air. It was way too early for all this but today was the day I was going to see josh after a week. I know it's only been a week not a big deal but imagine not seeing your dog for that long. Yeah it's a long time.
I took a quick shower and wore the outfit josh wanted, which consisted of a lace crop top, and short high waisted shorts.

I went over to my dads room and I opened the door

"I'll be back. I'm going to go pick up josh."
"Okay." He groaned.
I headed to the airport and I waited for him.
I looked around and I started to get nervous. What if he doesn't show?
I stood up and walked around the gate area and from a distance I could see his little head.
As he got closer I started to freak out.
I ran toward him and he extended his arms. I jumped up and he caught me. It was like some scene out of a movie.

I grabbed his face and kissed him

"Gosh I missed you!" I said
He kissed my forehead.
"Me too."
We held hands and walked to the parking garage.
"You look hot by the way." He smirked.
I put his bag in the trunk and I gave him the you know what I want smirk.
"No way here? At the airport?"
I nodded.
"Yup the windows have tint and plus it's still dark out."
He just smiled, and opened the backseat door.
"Fine."
He got in and I followed.
SMUT WARNING ⚠️ SKIP IF YOU WANT
I sat on top of him and we started to make out. He started to kiss my neck, and I started to unbuckle his jeans.
He unbuckled my shorts and he threw them to the side.
"You don't know how bad I wanted this." I said
I slid his jeans down and exposed him.
"No condom?" I asked
He shook his head.
"Nah no time."
We started to make out again and he slid my panties to the side and slid in. He had his hands on my ass as I slid up and down on his dick.
"Fuck." He moaned.
I started to go faster and before I knew it I felt his warm fluids inside me.
"Damn that quick?" I teased.
He just laughed.
"Haha it's been a while so sorry."
End of smut
We got dressed and when we got out of the car the people next to us just stared.
Oops.
I looked at josh like oh shit.
We got into the car and we just laughed.
"Haha omg that's so embarrassing." I said.
"It's ok they're just jealous they can't fuck like we can." I playfully hit his arm and we headed to my new house.
I showed josh to my room and we laid down on the bed.
I rested my head on his chest and I just stared at him. I missed him so much, this moment was all I needed.
"Soooo good news and bad news." I said
Josh looked at me.
"What?"
"Good news is grandmas coming over today, for the cookout and the bad news is my cousins are coming."
"Why is that bad news?" He asked
"You'll see."
Later that day
Grandma was already here with the rest of the family in the backyard and me and josh were getting ready.
"Okay so if they ask you questions don't go too much into detail. These girls are animals." I said
He nodded.
"Got it."
We went downstairs to the backyard and my cousins Melanie and Carley were there.
"Oh hey cousin." They said
I gave them a fake smile.
"Heyyyy."
"This is my boyfriend josh."

He smiled and shook their hands

"Nice to meet you girls."
We sat down across from them.
"So josh how long have you guys been together?" Asked Carley
"About 7 months." He said
"Wow so do you like love her love her." Asked Melanie
"I mean yeah i do."
"Did you know when we were like 15 we caught Tory like watching porn." Said Carley.
Here we go, they were trying to embarrass me.
"I mean i watched porn when I was 15 so what's the big deal." He said
Look at him what a king I thought. Sticking up for his girl.
"Let's Not forget when you had chlamydia now Carley. Remember 8 grade when Jake gave it to you and you were itching for like a month."  I said
"Yeah well at least I didn't get caught sucking dick in 9 grade in the school bathroom!" She yelled.
"Okay girls settle down." Said my dad.
"Yeah well at least it was classier than you doing it behind the damn cafeteria dumpster." I yelled back.
"At least I didn't have an abortion!" She yelled.
Everyone stood there silent.
I could feel my eyes will with tears.
I stood up and ran back inside to my room.
I slammed the door and I sat there on the ground and cried.
That was something I never wanted josh to know, and now he knew...
Josh pov
Tory ran to her room and I followed her.
I knocked on her door and she yelled
"Leave me alone!"
"Babe it's me. Can we talk?"
She unlocked the door and we sat down on the bed.
"What did she mean by you had an abortion?" I asked

TRIGGER WARNING FOR ABORTION AND ASSULT⚠️⚠️ SKIP IF YOU NEED

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to find out this way."
"Back in like 9 grade I got pregnant but not by choice. Some guy he was a senior at the time asked me to go to a party and I wanted to be cool so I went, and he gave me a drink. Next thing I know I was in some bed naked and bleeding. He was just standing over me holding me down. I felt so numb I tried to scream but nothing would come out."
"I ended up pregnant and I had to get an abortion, my mom forced me too. I made a report with the police but eventually they dropped the case for not having evidence they basically called me a liar. I felt worthless."
"So when we first had sex you weren't a virgin?" I asked
She shook her head.
"No. I wasn't."
I felt bad for Tory, I never would have thought she would be the one to go through all that.
"I'm sorry for lying to you about it but it's not a story I just tell people I barley know, and I liked you I didn't want you to think less of me."
I hugged her and stroked her hair.
"I would never think less of you. Always remember that. I love you and I'm always here no matter what. You shouldn't be scared to tell me personal things like that."
"I'm sorry."  She sobbed.
This made me love this girl even more. She was a warrior, a survivor. We could only move up from here..