Chapter 41: Quits

Josh's pov
I was laying down staring at the ceiling when my doorbell rang.
I ignored it and it rang again.
It kept on ringing and I got annoyed. I went downstairs and opened the door.
It was vinnie.
"Dude what the hell where have you been? I've tried to call you since like last night."
"I've been home. Sorry."
"You look like total shit."
He wrinkled his nose.
"Oh god you even smell like shit. You smell like old moldy water."
"What do you want vin. Why did you come."
"I came to invite you to a party. Hannah's birthday is today and im throwing her a party down at Karma tonight. You should come."
"I'll think about it." I said
"Alright man take care." He left and I shut the door. I plopped down on the couch and I started to think.
Maybe it's a good idea to go out and have some fun. I've been in this house for a month now just waiting for Tory to get over whatever she's going through.
I took a shower and got dressed.
I grabbed my car keys and headed to the club.
When I got there vinnie greeted me and we had a few drinks. Before I knew it I was fucked up.
I was dancing with some friends and then one of my friends Brittney came and started to dance with me.

She started to grind on me and I was just going with the flow

She started to grind on me and I was just going with the flow. At this point I was so drunk I didn't know what was going on.
"Aye aye aye." The crowd was hyping me up and I started to smack her ass.
Next day
I woke up in Vinnies living room. I sat up and I groaned. I had the biggest hangover of all time. My head was pounding and my body hurt like if I had been tossed around.
I scrolled through Instagram and Snapchat to see what happened last night because I couldn't remember anything.
I saw Vinnies snap and it was a video of me slapping the girls ass and dancing with her.
Fuck... I thought
Torys pov
I woke up and the first thing I do each morning is check my Snapchat.
I normally don't  watch Vinnies snaps but I had to see what they did for Hannah's birthday. As I looked at his stories I came across a video of josh smacking a girls ass and she was twerking on him.
"What the fuck?" I said out loud
I screen recorded the video and I sent it to josh.
Me: who's the girl? Why is she rubbing her crusty musty ass on you!????
He opened the message but he didn't respond.
"Mother fucker! Oh hell no." I said
I grabbed my gym bag and packed some clothes. I booked a plane ticket to Arizona and drove to the airport. He was not going to do this to me, not now. I know it's dramatic but if you were me and going through the same thing you'd understand.
Skip to Arizona
I landed at the airport and I took an Uber to the house.
I banged on the door and there was no answer.
"Josh! You asshole open the door!!"
"No you're mad. I don't want to get beat right now." He said through the ring camera.
"Fuck you! Open the door."
He stayed quiet.
"Josh!" I yelled
"Promise you won't hit me then." He said
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine I won't! Now open the door."
He opened the door and I just slapped him on the back of his head.
"Dude what the hell?" He said
"Who's that girl?" I asked
"Can we at least sit down?" He said
We sat down and he said
"I was drunk I was in the moment it wasn't anything suspicious."
"Plus she's lesbian so I mean it's not like she wanted me."
I gave him the death glare.
"Plus you have no right to get mad. You stopped talking to me for a month."
"Don't start." I said
"It's true! You ignored me for a month I was here like a dumb ass thinking I fucked up!"
"I just had to figure out some things." I said
"Yeah I see that now. You think that doesn't affect me? You ghosting me is probably the worst thing you can do!"
I wiped my tears.
"Tory I don't think I can do this. This long distance thing isn't working out. I think we should just call it quits."
I stayed quiet and just looked at the ground.
He was right all of this mis communication was starting to drift us apart.
"Is that what you want?" I asked
"Of course not but I can't keep doing this. I don't know how long you'll be gone and I can't visit you every second."
I just nodded.
"Then I guess this is it..." I paused
He started to tear up.
"I guess I'll go then.. there's no use of me being here." I said
I grabbed my bag and stood up.
"No wait." He said
"At least stay the night."
I agreed and went to the room.
After a while I fell asleep.
Josh's pov
I couldn't sleep. I snuck out of bed and drove over go Vinnies house.
I went to his room and he was awake playing the game.
I sat down on his bed.
"What's up?" He asked
"I think Tory and me are over..."
He turned around in his chair and set down his controller
"What?"
"This long distance thing isn't working out man." I said
"Well make it work dumb ass! Dude you love this girl and she loves you. You have to make it work. You guys can't just call it quits over some bull shit."
"You're my brother man but dude stop being a dumb ass and figure it out. You can't leave all of this behind, I've never seen you this happy and I don't want to see you go down the wrong path, like you did with Michelle."
I stayed quiet. He was right. I needed to make an effort.
"You know what you could do?"
"What?" I asked
"Bring her Grandma here. She can live with you guys and her dad and everyone can visit her. It works for everyone."
He was on to something... I just had to convince the family to do it.