Chapter 28: Ex

Torys pov
"Can I see my boyfriend?" I asked
The doctor shook her head.
"Im sorry It's best if you rest for right now. We will be keeping you guys here for another day or so that way we can watch and make sure you two are okay."
"Excuse me i need to head out, if you haven't any more questions or if you need anything just hit the nurse button."
She left the room and I just laid there. How could I possibly have been pregnant? This was all just so confusing. I just wanted this nightmare to be over.
A few days later
Josh's mom drove us home from the hospital and I was contemplating whether or not I should tell josh about the baby.
When we got home we went straight upstairs to our room and laid down. I was in so much pain it was unbearable at times.
I turned towards him and said
"Hey can I tell you something?"
He nodded.
"Yeah what's up?"
"So at the hospital the doctor told me.."
I paused
"She told me that I was pregnant. The baby didn't survive the crash she said it had to do with the hit I took."
He didn't say anything he looked almost mad.
Please let him say something. I thought
"Well things happen right."
He really didn't have anything else to say?
"I mean yeah..."
"I'm going to go downstairs and get some water. I'll be back."
Josh's pov
Tory had just told me she was pregnant but that she had lost the baby. I didn't know what to say. There was nothing I could say. I went downstairs to get some water and I just stood there. This was all a huge nightmare. First Michelle is in bad shape and now a baby I didn't know about was dead. What more could possibly happen? Was I a bad luck charm or something?
I went back upstairs and Tory was smiling at her phone. She never smiled at her phone.
I sat down on the bed and I asked
"Why are you smiling? Who's texting you?"
"Promise you won't be mad?"
I nodded.
"I won't be just tell me."
"My ex boyfriend slash best friend texted me and told me he's coming here for some type of school stuff. He wants to see me."
Ex boyfriend? How did I not know about this.
"Ex boyfriend?" I said confused.
"Yeah his name is Andrew. We dated for like 3 years back home."
"Here look."
She handed me the phone and showed me his Instagram, he looked like a total douch bag. He didn't look like her type at all.

"That's him?" I asked shocked "Yeah why?""Nothing

"Yeah why?"
"Nothing."
"When's he coming?" I asked
"He's on his way. He should land like in a few hours."
"Can we go pick him up? We can use my car."
"Yeah sure whatever just tell me when he lands."
3 hours later
"Babe let's go! He's at the airport." Yelled Tory
She came downstairs and she looked a little too good just to go pick up her ex.

"You're wearing that just to see your ex?" I said "I mean it's just an outfit babe calm down

"I mean it's just an outfit babe calm down."
She got into the car and I just shook my head.
We got to the airport and waited for her ex.
He walked towards the car and Tory said
"There he is! Open the trunk help him with his bags."
"Why dont you help him. He's your ex." I said
"What's your problem?" She said harshly.
She got out of the car and I just watched them. They hugged each other and in my opinion it was way too friendly. He had his hand way close to her ass.
She helped him with his stuff and they got into the car. I started to drive.
"Josh this is Andrew, Andrew this is my boyfriend josh."
He extended his hand to greet me.
"Hey man whats up."
I ignored him and he said
"You can't shake my hand?"
"I don't know if you can see but I'm driving so no."
Tory nudged me and gave me that look. The look of Hey don't be rude, but he was asking a stupid question.
When we got home I went straight upstairs and I didn't even say anything to Tory. I laid down on the bed and turned on the tv. Tory walked in and she said
"Dude what's your problem? He did nothing to you!"
"Tory just leave me alone right now. Go with your little friend."
She rolled her eyes.
"Are you seriously jealous of my ex? Josh please give me a break."
I ignored her and she climbed on top of me.
She slid her hand down reaching for my dick. She rubbed it through my sweats. She looked me in my eyes and said
"I don't want anyone else but you."
Fuck man why does she do this to me?
"I'm sorry." I apologized and she got off.
"Come on get to know him." She said
This wouldn't end well I just knew it.