Chapter 18:Lies

Torys pov
Josh kept spamming me, calling me and I just ignored him. I'm not sure what him and that girl were but all I knew was that I didn't want any part of it. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. I knew josh would try to talk to me at school, but I had a plan.
Next day
When I got to school the next morning I didn't even stop at my locker as usual, because I knew that's the first place Josh would come. I went straight to my first period class and as soon as I walked in there he was. He stood up and walked towards me. I walked away and I tried to leave him behind.
He eventually caught up to me.
He grabbed my shoulder and I just turned around and pushed him.
"What josh!" I yelled
"Tory we need to talk seriously, please."
"Just leave me alone josh."
"Tory please!" Let me explain fuck!"
"Then explain!"
"That girl is my ex girlfriend and she wanted to meet with me to tell me that she needs a place to stay. She's been there for me through everything. I can't leave her hanging like this."
"Babe please understand."
I was on the verge of tears. I quickly wiped my eyes and I said
"Yeah well that's not my problem. Do what you want josh. It's not my business." I walked away and I left it at that.
Josh's pov
There was no getting through to Tory. She said she didn't care what I did so why should I care about what she thinks.
I texted my ex girlfriend Michelle the one who I met with at the gym to come home with me after school.
Later...
I waited by my car and Michelle came out.
"Hey what's up?" She said
"We can swing by your place later and you can get your things. You can stay with me until you find somewhere to stay." I said
"Are you sure? Is your mom okay with it? Is your girlf.." I cut her off
"It doesn't matter. I said yes so that means yes."
"Come on let's go." I said
I drove Michelle home to get her things and we headed to my house.
I helped her bring her things in and I showed her her room.
"So this is the guest room. The bathroom is to the left across the hall, you can help yourself to whatever I don't care honestly."
She smiled. "Thanks josh." She hugged me and I pulled away quickly.
"Yeah sure. Night."
I know that makes me seem like an asshole, but I was at my worst when i was with Michelle. I hated my life and I was on all types of pills. I had depression, and I was just not a good person. I just didn't want to bring back past feelings.
I went back to my room, I put in my AirPods and shut my eyes.
Torys pov
It was about 7 at night and I felt so alone in the house. There was no noise no anything. It honestly scared me.
I decided to watch tv but soon after I got bored and couldn't find anything to do.
"I should dye my hair." I said out loud.
That's what girls do when they break up with a guy right?
I didn't have a car so I couldn't go to the store. I decided to just DoorDash it.
After a long hour and a half I finally got my hair dye.
This should be good
After about an hour my hair was ready. Red was definitely my color.
I looked at my phone to see if I had any missed calls or texts and to no surprise I had a text from josh.
I didn't even bother opening it because I knew what he was going to say.
It was always the same bullshit excuses.. and I was tired of the excuses.