Chapter 57: Nightmare

Joshs pov

"Why did she tell you  and not me?" I asked confused

"Why did she tell you and not me?" I asked confused.
"Maybe because of the way you've been acting towards her! Dude do you not see that what you say affects her more than you realize?"
Tory had a point. My mom was scared to talk to me because of how I had been acting with the whole Anthony situation.
"Now we are going to go back inside and you WILL apologize to your mom. Now josh." She demanded.
Tory would scare me when she was angry so I didn't want to make her anymore angrier. We headed back inside and Anthony looked at us.
"She's in her room."
He got up and walked outside on the patio.
We headed upstairs to her room and she was laying down in bed. I sat down next to her and placed. My hand on her shoulder.
"Mom." I said
"What are you going to say now huh? That I'm a bad mom for loving my kid who has his problems?"
"No..." i paused.
"I'm sorry for not listening. I didn't know you were sick."
"It's always when a person is at their worst when people decide to finally act right." She stated.
She sat up and looked at me.
"All I wanted was to have you two boys sit down with me so I could tell you the news, that's all I wanted josh. You guys are like oil and water, this whole situation stresses me out to the point where I can't even sleep anymore. I stay up for hours just thinking about how I can get you two to be brothers again."
I didn't say a word. I didn't want to say anything because for some reason I knew she was right.
"I'm tired, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Tory thank you for bringing him."
Tory smiled and nodded.
She laid back down and we left.
When we got home I was greeted by buddy.
She started to jump on me and lick me.
"Not now buddy." I said.
I went upstairs to my room and she followed.
I plopped down on the bed and I just broke down. I couldn't control it.
Buddy came over to me and rested her head near my feet.
She knew something was wrong, I appreciated her being here with me.
"Hey Im going to stay at my dads tonight. I'm taking granny with me. I figured you want some time alone." Said Tory.
I just nodded.
She grabbed her purse and left. I was all alone with buddy.
My brain started to feel fuzzy, numb in a way.
I sat up and I just looked at the wall. Tears filled my eyes and they turned bloodshot red.
I opened my bed side drawer and I grabbed one of my razor blades. This was the only thing that I knew would calm me down.
Trigger warning ⚠️
I made one cut then two. I wanted to do more but I knew that people would notice. I let out a sigh and I just sat there.
So many emotions were running through my head but the one that I couldn't stop was the feeling of hate for myself. I hated myself for treating my mom and brother the way I did.
All I wanted from them was forgiveness.
I just wanted this whole nightmare to end.