Chapter 45: Back to hell

Josh's pov
After the doctors appointment I dropped Tory and her grandma off at home. I wanted to hang out and visit with some of my friends at school. Even though I didn't go to school I still missed it. I actually liked school believe it or not but things don't always go as planned.
When I got to the school the guys were on their lunch period.
I walked up to the table and sat down with them.
"Dude what the hell what's up! Where have you been how did you even get in?" Asked Jack
"I still have my id so I mean I just used it to get in."
"What are you doing here though? You good?" Asked Cody
I nodded.
"Yeah man I just kinda miss this you know? I thought I'd just come back and relive it a little."
"Dude you still can, we have a whole semester left. I mean you might just have to do extra classes to make up your credits."  Said vinnie
"You think?" I asked
He nodded.
"Yeah man definitely."
Maybe he was right. Maybe if I put enough effort into it I could go back to school.
I just had to talk about it with Tory. I knew how she felt about me going back to school so it would he hard to convince her otherwise.
"Well I'm gonna get going. I'll catch y'all later." I gave them each a bro hug and left.
When I got home Tory's grandma was sleeping and she was in the living room doing her nails.
I sat down next to her and just smiled.
"Oh god what now." She said
"What do you mean."
"You only smile like a creep when you want to ask me something." She said
"Okay well I do."
"Then ask."
"I've been thinking and I think I wanna go back to school. I can still do second semester and just make up the credits. I just want to finish off school with my friends you know? Being home all day and not being at school is starting to make me depressed and I hate that feeling."
She stayed quiet and continued to paint her nails.
"Well say something." I said
She set down her polish and looked at me.
"If that's what you want then okay."
"I'll even go back with you. It's not what I want but if it makes you happy then I'll sacrifice whatever it takes."
I jumped on her and gave her a hug.
I kissed her all over her face and she just laughed.
"Okay okay Damn it's not that serious." She said
"I'll get my mom to register us again. It's Saturday so we can probably be back as soon as Monday."
"You really thought this out huh." She said
I nodded "yup"
Skip to Monday
Our first day back was today. My mom was able to get us all set up. We dropped Tory's grandma off at her dads house earlier in the morning so he could take care of her while we were at school.
I threw on a random outfit and I waited on Tory to get ready. She was taking forever.

Tory's povI woke up and I just threw up from the nerves

Tory's pov
I woke up and I just threw up from the nerves. I didn't want to do this but josh wanted this so I had to just suck it up.
I put on some leggings and one of my long T-shirt's.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs, josh was already there ready to go

"I'm done." I said
Josh grabbed the car keys and we headed out.
We pulled up into the parking lot and I wanted to throw up again. My stomach started to turn.
Josh held my hand and he smiled.
"It's okay babe. I got you."
I gave him a faint smile and we got out the car.
We held hands all the way up to our lockers.
I felt like everyone was judging me. They all kept staring, it made me anxious I just wanted to crawl under a rock.
"Your schedule should be in your email. So just check that and it should be all good." Said josh.
"Ayyy man you're back." Vinnie gave josh a bro hug and I just stood there looking awkward as hell.
"Yeah man. I'm happy I'm back."
His other friends Cody, and Jack came up to him. Jack was with Mercedes'.
"Hey girl you look cute! It's nice to see you." Said Mercedes.
I smiled. "Thanks. Nice to see you too."
Cody kept staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable.
I tried to not make eye contact with him, I just looked everywhere else.
"Hey babe I gotta get to class but I'll meet up with you later." Josh kissed my forehead and he walked away with Jack and vinnie.
Cody stayed behind and I just ignored him and opened my locker.
"You look hot as fuck by the way." He whispered in my ear.
I turned around and he just winked at me.
He walked away and I was like what the hell just happened? Isn't he with Brooke? Why was he telling me I was hot?
I went to first period which was calculus. My classes were all over the place and I hated it.
The day was miserable. I just wanted to get it over with. Lunch time came around and I met up with josh by the gym.
We walked to the cafeteria together and we sat down with his group of friends. Cody was also there.
"No Brooke today?" Asked josh
"Nah man we broke up after the guys trip. She was just too much."
That explains the flirting.
"Good cause she was toxic as hell." Said vin
"I mean i kinda like them toxic." Cody looked at me.
"So are you talking to anyone?" Asked josh
He shook his head.
"Nah man but I do have one girl in mind."
"Who?" Asked josh
"Your girl." He said
Josh just looked at him, he looked pissed.
"Nah man I'm kidding, jaja you looked pissed." Cody tried to laugh it off but deep down I knew he wasn't joking.