Chapter 16: Fresh Start

Torys pov
I walked back to joshs house and he was waiting for me on the porch.
"Hey you okay? You kinda just ran off."
"I'm fine. I just had to take my mind off of a few things." I sat down next to him on the porch and we just sat there staring at the stars.
"You know what?" I said
"What?"
"I think you and my mom would she gotten along great. You guys are the exact same person."
"I would have loved to meet her." He smiled.
"I'm sure she was just as amazing as you."
I smiled
"Hey so I actually need to tell you something."
"What is it?" I asked
"Well my mom took us out of our old school and enrolled us in one that's like 15 minutes away but it's way better. She just thought you'd want a new start since at our old school I know you weren't really comfortable."
"What about your friends? Won't you miss them?" I asked
"Well vinnie is actually going to that school now since he moved like 2 days ago, and well he's really my only good friend so why would I care you know?" I just nodded.
"I understand."
"So when do we start?"
"Tomorrow."
My eyes widened
"Shit! I gotta go get my shit ready." I ran inside and just looked through my bag to see what I could possibly wear for tomorrow.
Josh just sat down on his bed and stared at me.
He started to laugh as I looked frantically for clothes.
"What's funny!?"
"Babe just come lay down. We'll figure it out tomorrow."
He motioned for me to come lay down and I just plopped down on the bed.
We faced each other and he smiled.
"Don't worry. We will be fine."
Next morning
We both woke up around 6:30 am and we got ready.
I decided to just wear some adidas leggings with my burgundy crop top sweater with my white air forces.

Josh came out of the bathroom and he looked so hot

I stared at him up and down. He had on some grey shorts with a black champions shirt with his white Air forces.

"What?" He said "Really you just had to wear the grey sweat shorts?""Well yeah i mean it looks good

"What?" He said
"Really you just had to wear the grey sweat shorts?"
"Well yeah i mean it looks good."
I walked up to him and I rubbed him through his shorts. I stopped after a few seconds and I stepped back.
"See that's why I don't want you wearing them." I looked down.
He rolled his eyes and just laughed.
"Babe trust me I won't be getting hard at school haha just trust me. Now let's go before we're late." We got into his car and headed to school. When we got there we got our schedules and we parted ways.
As I walked to my locker i saw a girl walking up to josh. She was just smiling and he was too. What the Fuck I thought to myself.
Was she flirting with him?
I walked over to them and I hugged josh and looked back at her.
"Oh who's this babe?" I asked
"This is Emma she was just showing me around and introducing herself."
"Hi I'm Tory his girlfriend." I said with an emphasis on the word girlfriend. She just kinda smiled at me awkwardly.
"Hey I'm Emma."
"Anyway I'll see you around josh." She walked away and josh just looked at me.
"What?" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Really? Tory you don't have to be jealous of her. I barley even know her."
"Yeah but she was looking at you funny."
He just laughed and wrapped his arm around me.
"Let's get to class."