Chapter 30: Bad Terms

Josh's pov
"Um I think we have to go back home." I said
Tory looked at me confused.
"Why?"
"Well we left your ex boyfriend there at our house alone. Don't you think he's gonna try something."
"Well for one I locked up and he doesn't have a key, and two I told him we wouldn't be home so I bought him a hotel room for 2 days."
"Why didn't he pay for it?"
"Well it wasn't my money I used my dads card so it's okay."
"But still you paid for it."
"Look it's not a big deal plus we only have like 3 hours left to Vegas so let's just enjoy this."
I continued to drive and after a while we switched off because I got tired.
I was scrolling through my phone and I got a text from my mom.
Mom: Michelle is going to be okay, just talked with the doctor. She said it's going to be a long road ahead but she will be okay!
I smiled. I was so glad she was going to be okay. She was just getting her life together.
"Hey i have to pee I'm going to stop." Said Tory. We pulled up to a gas station and she went to the bathroom.
I looked down and she had left her phone. I didn't want to be that type of boyfriend but I had to go through her phone. I looked at her messages and her most recent was from Andrew. I scrolled through their messages and they had been messaging for months now. Even before we started dating.
I scrolled down up some more and I found pictures. He had sent her nudes and she sent some back. This was like a month into when we were dating. What the hell? I thought.
I wanted to smash the phone on the ground and just walk home. She came back to the car and I just looked out the window.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Nothing just drive." I Said.
I felt hurt, like why would she even do that? Was I not enough for her or something? Did I not make her happy?
When we got to our hotel in Vegas I just went to sleep. Tory wanted to go out but after what I saw I didn't even want to be near her.
We spent our 2 days in Vegas and it was hell. We were supposed to have a good time but after what happened I just wanted to go Home.
After 2 days we drove home.
When we got home I went upstairs and I ignored Tory. She followed me and she yelled while I went upstairs
"What's your fucking problem? You ignored me all in Vegas and now you're all mad?!"
I stopped halfway up the stairs and I turned to face her.
"Maybe because you sent nudes to your ex when we were together!" I yelled
She looked shocked.
"You went through my phone!" She yelled.
"That's not the point Tory! The point is that you sent nudes to your EX!"
"I can't do this right now." She said throwing her hands up.
"Yeah well me neither."
I went back downstairs and I grabbed my moms car keys. She had left her car here just in case I needed it.
"Where are you going!" She yelled
"Out." I said while opening the door. I started the car and headed to Vinnies house. I needed a friend right now.
When I got there I walked in, I didn't need to knock because me and vinnie were basically brothers.
I walked into his room and he was playing the game.
I closed the door and he jumped.
He turned around in his chair and he said
"Dude you have to knock, I could have been beating my meat."
"It's not like I haven't seen that before."
He pointed at me.
"True."
"Anyway what's up? Why you here so late? It's like 2am."
I sat down on his bed across from him.
"Tory's Ex is in town and he's a total asshole dude like huge dick."
"Bigger than mine?" Teased vinnie
"Shut up anyway we went to Vegas for like 2 days."
Vinnie interrupted me.
"Thanks for the invite."
"Sorry anyway when we stopped to use the bathroom she left her phone and I went through her messages and she had sent him nudes and he sent some to her."
"When did this happen?"
"Like one month into us dating." I said
"Holy shit. That's bad."
"So like what happened did you tell her or what?"
"I mean yeah but she got mad at me cause I went through her phone and like I came here. But dude he's staying with us at the house and like it makes me uncomfortable he's weird like hella weird."
"You know what."
"What?" I said
"Let's beat this kids ass. Let's break his legs I got some uncles that will do it no problem." Said vinnie
"Vin no we aren't going to break his legs."
"I just don't know what to do. You know?"
"Were they like full nudes? Like cooch and tits?" Asked vinnie
"Yeah. I don't know I just don't want to fight anymore. She's been acting weird since he's gotten here."
"Dude don't be a dick just talk to her, I'm sure it was all a big mistake. She was new here and you and her were barley getting to know each other. Maybe she didn't think you'd take her serious so she had him just in case you know."
"I don't know. I'll think about it. Can I crash here? I don't wanna go home." I said
He nodded.
"Yup you can take the bed I'm not going to sleep anytime soon."
Later that day 11am
I left Vinnies house and I went back home. Tory wasn't there and neither was her ex. I didn't even bother to text her because why would I? She was fine I'm sure.
I was at home all day and still no sign of Tory.
Torys pov later that day.
Me and andrew had went to a college party, I wanted to get my mind off things. I was sitting in the kitchen and Andrew handed me a drink.
"Having fun?" He asked
"Yeah I needed this!" I yelled over the music.
"Good that's good!"
Josh's pov
I was in bed when I got a text from vinnie.
Vinnie: dude come down to the university now! I just saw that asshole put something in Tory's drink. Ill see you when you get here, fuck this chooch let's beat his ass.