Chapter 25: I love you

2 months later.. 3 person pov
Josh and Michelle had been working on themselves for weeks now. They both went to therapy each week and they even started going to group meetings. Tory and josh still have not talked. Tory has been MIA for months now.
Michelle's pov
I knew that in order for josh to get better he had to face his real problem which was trying to talk to Tory. She hasn't been to school in months and her dad isn't telling anyone where she is. Josh was doing good but I just had to get him to talk to her. He was hurt and I could tell he missed her.
I decided to talk to Tory's dad one more time. I've tried in the past but he would just shut the door in my face.
I walked across the street to his house and I rang the doorbell.
He opened the door and just rolled his eyes.
"Before you shut the door please consider telling me where Tory is. Josh is better now but another step in his healing process is talking to Tory. She was the one there for him through everything and losing someone that important in your life breaks a persons soul. Please please help me out here. I know your daughter is just as broken as josh is right now not being able to see the girl he loves." I begged.
He stood there and didn't say a word.
He let out a sigh.
"She's across town at one of my vacation houses. The address is 1408 Azle Ave."
I smiled I almost wanted to cry.
"Thank you!"
I drove over to the house and when I pulled up into the driveway Tory's car was there. I knocked on the door and when I saw her my heart broke. She looked horrible. Her eyes were puffy with dark bags. Her skin looked pale, her face looked flushed. She looked so skinny, like she had just stopped eating.
"Michelle?"
"Yeah Hey can we talk?"
"About what?"
"Josh."
"Uh yeah sure come in."
We sat down in the living room.
"How is he?" She asked.
"He's good, he's going to his sessions and his group meetings. He's still on antidepressants but he's trying."
She smiled.
"That's good. I'm glad."
"Listen i won't be here long. I just wanted to tell you that you should go see him. He misses you I can tell, he's not the same without you. I know you think I'm a bitch or a whore or whatever but I really do care about josh and I hate seeing him this way. I want him to get better and he his best self. Tory please just go talk to him. I know you guys haven't talked in months but trust me, you both need to just talk. He loves you and I know you love him."
I stood up and said
"Just please consider it."
Tory's pov
Michelle had left and I just sat there thinking, and crying. I wanted to see josh so bad but how could we go back to how we used to be?
I had to at least try. I promised him I would always be there for him and I meant that. I pulled myself together and got dressed.
I put on my black long sleeve shirt, my dark red skirt, and my black knee high boots.

I drove over to joshs house and the whole way there my anxiety was eating me up

I pulled into the driveway and rang the doorbell.
His mom answered.
"Hey sweetie come in." I smiled and walked in.
"He's upstairs."
"Thank you." I went upstairs and he was playing the game.
"Josh?" I said
He turned around and his face turned pale. It was like he saw a ghost.
"Hey."
"Shit sorry uh sit down on the bed if you want."
I sat down and he came and sat next to me.
"How have you been?" I asked
"I've been good. Did you dye your hair?"

 Did you dye your hair?"

"Yeah I did."
"Before I say anything else josh I want to apologize for not contacting you. The last day I went to the hospital was so devastating for me. I realized you didn't want to see me anymore and it broke me. I didn't want to keep causing trouble and I just thought you were happier without me you know?"
"I just wanted you to get better and be happy." I said
"Tory I love you and you know that. I didn't want to see you because I knew it was hurting you, I didnt want to put you in that kind of position so I distanced myself. I still love and care for you, and I always will."
"I'm glad you're here though. I missed you, I missed us."
He leaned in and pushed my hair behind my ear.
I smiled.
"I missed you too."
He leaned in for a kiss and our lips connected. I couldn't help but smile.
I broke the kiss and he was just smiling like an idiot.
SMUT WARNING ⚠️ SKIP IF YOU WANT⚠️
I climbed on top of him and he gripped my waist.
I could feel his dick getting hard, and I gave him a smirk.
"Already?" I said
"I mean i can't help it." We started to make out and he laid down. I was on top and I tugged at his waist signaling him to take off his shorts. He slid them down exposing his erection.
He moved my panties to the side and before I knew it he slid into me. It felt amazing I had been craving him for months now.
I started to bounce up and down on his dick while he gripped my waist holding me down.
"Fuckkk." I moaned.
"Josh? Are you okay?"
We both looked at each other scared as fuck. I quickly hopped off and josh grabbed a pillow to cover up.
His mom opened the door and josh just said
"Yeah I'm fine. We're just talking."
"Okay well dinners ready if you guys want to go eat." She said.
"Yeah okay."
She shut the door and we just looked at each other and laughed.
"That was close." I said
"Yeah I know."
"Anyway let me clean myself up and we can go eat dinner." He said
After he cleaned himself up we went downstairs and sat down to eat. Josh's mom sat across from me and josh sat next to me.
I was eating when all of a sudden I felt joshs hand on my thigh. My stomach started to tingle.
I felt a heartbeat in my pussy. Before I knew it he was rubbing my clit.
I bit my lip and tried to control myself.
He just looked at me and smirked.
He touched my G spot and I couldn't take it anymore.
"Excuse me Um I have to use the bathroom."  I went upstairs and josh followed right behind me.
He put me on top of the sink and he started to fuck me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started to bite my neck leaving hickeys.
"Fuck baby I missed this." He moaned.
"Fuck baby I'm cumming."
"Fuckkkk." I moaned
I came all over his dick and he slid out. He smiled at me and walked out.
"Mom Tory's feeling sick I think we're gonna sleep for a while." I heard him yell.
This boy really just fucked me in the bathroom while his mom was eating.
I'm in love .