Chapter 22: Best Birthday

Torys pov
We got to the restaurant and we sat down at our table.
I decided to text one of joshs friends, Vinnie and tell him to set up the party.
"So are you excited for today?" I asked
He gave me a faint smile.
"I mean i don't really like to celebrate my birthday, I don't know they were good as a kid but now I just overthink every year."
Shit why did he have to get so deep..
"I'm sorry about that.." there was really nothing more I could say.
"It's okay, i mean It's pretty good so far. I'm here with you and that's what I think counts."
I smiled.
We ordered our food and ate.
"So I actually have a gift for you." I said
I handed him the gift bag and he just smiled like a little kid.
He opened it and his eyes lit up.
"No way!" He pulled out the box.
It was a gold chain with a letter J. I had also got him some sports cards.
He stood up and hugged me.
"Thanks babe."
"No problem. I love you."
"I love you too." He said.
"Well we should get going. I need to take you back home your mom wanted to take you out." I said
Once I dropped him off I headed back to my house to help vinnie set up.
When I got to the house he was almost done. We just needed the food and we also needed to decorate the pool area.
"Holy shit vin you did good."  I said as I looked around.
"You think? I mean I tried. He's my best friend I just want him to have a good day. His last birthday was kinda rough. He was in a really bad place because of Michelle and he almost ended his life. Well I mean he attempted too."
"He took a bunch of sleeping pills the day of his birthday and I found him in his room with no pulse. I took him to the hospital and they said if I would have waited any longer he wouldn't be here."
"I never knew that." I said quietly.
"Yeah he deserves  this so I'll do whatever I can to make it a good one."
"Okay well the food should be ready my friend Amanda is picking it up right now. Josh's mom should bring him here like in a few hours. It's barley like 3 I told her to drop him off here at like 8."
"Cool also don't you need to get like an outfit or something?"
"Holy fuck thank you vin for reminding me. I'll be back. You're the best!" I yelled as I headed out the door.
I headed to the mall to pick out some lingerie and a dress. I wanted to make tonight special.
I picked out a lavender color dress with some lace up heels.

I also picked out a red lingerie outfit that I knew josh would like

I drove back home and by the time I was done getting ready it was 7pm

People were starting to get there and I was freaking out because I didn't want anyone to spoil the surprise. I didn't have many friends here, so I mostly invited joshs friends. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, it made me feel icky. I knew why they were staring, but I didn't dress up for them I dressed up for my boyfriend. It was already a little past 8 and I was staring to panic. What if he didn't want to go anywhere? What if he knows?
"He's pulling up!" Yelled Vinnie.
"Shit Fuck shit everyone hide!" I yelled
I hid behind one of the couches and vinnie turned out the lights.
He opened the door and turned the light switch.
"Surprise!!!!" Yelled everyone
I looked at him and he ran over to me and hugged me.
"You're amazing. Thank you."
I felt butterflies. I felt good, this feeling was new to me and I loved it.
Josh hung  out with his friends and I kinda just made sure everyone was having a good time.
Josh's pov
I was with vinnie and some of the guys outside by the pool just talking.
"Bro she's a keeper for real. She loves you bro I can tell." Said vinnie.
"Yeah man I know. I love her to."
"Does she know about last year?" Asked one of my buddies Anthony.
I stayed quiet for a moment and just took a sip of my drink.
"Uh no man she doesn't."
"Why haven't you told her?" Asked Johnny.
"I don't think I want to put all that on her right now. I don't know man I just don't want her to feel sorry for me and treat me any differently."
"What if she didn't. Like maybe she's been through the same thing." Said vinnie.
"I don't know. I'd rather not."
Before we could talk anymore one of my friends Eddie came up to us and he looked freaked out.
"Dude Michelle is here. She's like right outside. I don't think your girl invited her."
"Fuck. I'll be back."
I didn't want to make Tory upset so I didn't tell her Michelle was here. I went outside and she was sitting on the curb.
"Michelle What are you doing here."
She looked back at me and said
"It's your birthday I wanted to stop by and say it."
"Well I appreciate it. You have to leave though I don't think Tory invited you."
"She didn't and I know why."
"It's Not like that Michelle. She doesn't hate you."
"But she does! Josh you don't see it but I do! She hates me with a passion and I have literally not done anything to her."
"You know what fine I'll go. Happy birthday josh." She grabbed her purse and left.
I rolled my eyes and went back inside.
The party shut down at about 2am, we could have went on longer but the neighbors called the cops.
Me and Tory were in the living room and she climbed on top of me.
"I have one last surprise for you." She said
I smiled
"Um okay? What."
She stood up and headed to the room.
It took her a minute and I was starting to panic.
"Tory you good?" I yelled.
"Close your eyes!" She yelled back.
"Uh okay?"
I closed my eyes.
"Open them."
And as soon as I did my heart skipped a beat.
She was in a red lingerie outfit and she looked amazing.
She grabbed me by my shirt and lead me to the bedroom.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ SKIP IF YOU WANT
"Lay down." I laid back on the bed and she climbed on top of me. She started to kiss my neck,slightly biting me. She moved her hand further down and she felt my dick. She smirked and she stood up. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed a piece of ice that was in a cup. She put it in her mouth and climbed back onto me. She pulled down my pants exposing my hard dick. She grabbed it and slipped it in her mouth. I gasped at the sensation. It was cold but it felt amazing. She took the ice cube out of her mouth and started to rub it on my tip.
"Fuck baby." I moaned.
She set the ice cube aside and started to give me head again. I pushed her head down and she started to make gurgling noises. I loved that.
She came back up and she started to take off her bra. She grabbed my hands and guided them all over her body.
"Fuck me." She begged.
I just smirked. She stood up and slid off her panties. She was on top in reverse cowgirl position. She started to move up and down, slow at first and then she went faster.
I gripped her waist and held her down.
"Fuck baby right there." She moaned. I grabbed her waist and flipped her. Now she was on the bottom and I was on top.
"I'm about to make you cum baby girl." I moaned into her ear.
I positioned myself at her entrance and I slid in. She was already so wet, it made everything even better.
"Oooo fuck." She moaned.
I could feel her tighten up and I knew she was about to cum. I slid out and I put my hand over her mouth.
"Don't cum yet baby."
She nodded and she moved my hand.
"I won't daddy."
"Get into doggy." I demanded.
She got into the position and she arched her back. I slid in and started to thrust harder and harder each time. I grabbed her hair and started to pull it.
"Oooo yes baby yes Fuck me." She moaned. I felt it coming.
"Baby I'm about to cum." She moaned.
Seconds after she said that her warm juices started to drip down her pussy and onto her back thighs. I came inside her and I just slapped her ass.
She laid down on the bed just looking up at me. I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself off.
I laid down next to her and said
"That was probably the best sex I've ever had."
"Im glad you liked it." She smirked
This was one of the best birthdays ever..