Chapter 36: Photofinish 2

This is so long awaited I'm so sorry it took me so long I just couldn't get in the swing of things and I didn't want to rush it so I could give you a good finale chapter! Anyway it's here now and thank you all for making it to the end of this fan fiction I really appreciate your comments they always make me laugh and this won't be the last of me writing Tyrus. I have another fan fic I've written loads on for years and never posted so I'm going to start doing that now! It's a little different but I hope you enjoy it as much as you liked this one. I hope you enjoy ❤️

TJ POV:

The lack of taste this DJ has was actually upsetting me as I watched Reed and Lester make sexual gestures at one another for the next hour until they finally left- probably to get off somewhere together.

'It's a shame they didn't ask you to be the DJ,' Chris chuckled, 'Your music taste is definitely better than whoever "wrote" this beat track,'

'But still an acquired one,' I shrugged, 'Reed and Lester would hate it if I Djed,'

'You could play Taylor Swift?'

'No one is suppose to know I like her,' I lowered my voice to a whisper, 'You said you'd keep it a secret!'

'Sorry!'

We laughed together and I took a deep breath, 'God, I missed this,'

'Missed what?'

'Laughing with you,' I nudged his shoulder lightly, 'like old times,'

Chris' smile faded and he started playing with his hands like he always does when he's upset about something, 'I'll miss it,'

I frowned, 'We have the whole rest of the summer together, it's fine!'

He paused, biting his lip as he looked at me awkwardly, fiddling with his hands.

I instantly started panicking, 'What?'

'I was going to tell you after the party because I wanted you to have a good time but-' He cut himself short, 'I'm leaving,'

I sat up straight, the dejavu too strong for me to concentrate, 'When?'

'Next week,' He admitted, pulling himself away from me.

I stared for a second before uttering, 'Why?'

Chris hugged his knees to his chest, 'For multiple reasons. For starts I have been neglecting my course work when I'm taking exams next year and being assessed, secondly I want to go stay with my other family for a while and meet my little sister and step-mom and also there's something else.' He paused displaying a smile that didn't meet his eyes, 'you don't love me,'

I blinked, shaking my head as if that was going to get rid of the mix of emotions I was feeling, 'Sorry?'

'You don't love me anymore,' Chris repeated bluntly, 'It's obvious,'

I tried to think of what to say next, did I love him? Did I love anyone? What was he even saying right now?

'I don't know what to say,' I said honestly, 'Why would you think that?'

'Because I don't feel it,' Chris gestured between us, 'Last time we were together I could feel your feelings, that's why I kissed you before we were together, but every time I kiss you now.....I can feel you hesitate,'

Guilt and worry shook through me, Do I hesitate when I kiss him?

'It's alright,' He sighed, 'I really do still love you but I understand why you still don't love me,' Chris brushed his brown curly hair from his eyes, 'You can relax,'