Chapter 14: New friends

Cyrus POV:

After I slept over I came home to get ready to hang out with the gays. That's what I call Walker, Libby, Nat and Marty. I left my coat at the door and went upstairs to go shower and dressed. After I had done so, I was promptly called downstairs by my parents.

'Cyrus Alexander Goodman come down stairs!'

I froze like a deer in headlights. What does she know? Does she know I had alcohol? Does she know I was with people smoking? Does she know I watched my boyfriend beat up a car?

Does she know everything?

I did as she said and went to the kitchen where she was stood next to the dining table with my step-dad with expressions of disappointment. I took my seat at the table and hung my head in shame. I'm dead.

'I thought I could trust you to make good decisions!'

'I know, I'm sorry,'

'This isn't like you Cyrus! It's the last thing I'd think you to do! I thought you were better than this,'

'I'm really sorry,'

'To think you're smoking weed!' My mom spat it out, shaking her head in disgust, 'You should have told us!'

I lifted my head, 'What? Why would you think I'm smoking weed?'

'We found this, on the floor by your coat,' My step-dad slid a professional little card.

I picked it up.

Fuck, I forgot to take that out.

'Wait till your father hears about this! I'm getting him and Sharon over here right now!' My mom already the phone in her hand.

Reed with the goddamn fucking weed!

'Todd, Mom, I'm not smoking weed...or anything for that matter,' I explained.

'Then why was it in your coat? You said the name of the boy who's house you were sleeping at was Reed didn't you?'

'Yeah but he made those as a joke, we don't smoke weed. But even if he did, I wouldn't ask for any,' I covered, trying my best to lie well. I'm usually terrible.

'Ok, fine. But if you ever feel that you need to turn to that life to fit in or fix your problems then-'

'Thanks mom! I'm going to go now!'

I had to escape before I spilled the beans to her (no pun intended)

'Oh ok, bye honey!' She called after me as I left to hang out in my room.

They were arriving at 11 so, as you would be able to guess by now, I went on instapic.

Liked by 1,078 and 1 other you know @crafting_mack: People come and go but fries are here to stay 🍟❤️

@crafting_mack: People come and go but fries are here to stay 🍟❤️

View 3 comments