Chapter 3: Here comes the Sun

Cyrus POV:

I hadn't met up with TJ since Monday when we were paired up to do the project. I'd seen him around school...if I can really say it was him. Something wasn't right...at school he really was a jerk, gelled hair, mean scowl. Everyone feared him...including me. It's only when I remember how he acted around me on Monday that I stop being scared. It's like two completely different people. Am I the only one who knows about his other side?

Today was Saturday and I was nervous, nervous was an understatement. I was panicking whilst pacing in my room. What if that day was just a one off? What if he just did that so he could invite me over and start using me for something? What if I turned up and he looks like he does at school? I prayed none of those things were going to happen and set off towards his house. I scrolled down on Instapic as I walked, trying to distract my mind.

Liked by 1,208 and 5 others you know

@crafting_mack: Bought two snacks 💗
tagged- @am.bs_k

View 2 comments

@angelic_jbeck: Both Of you, wow :)
@am.bs_k: 💕

Liked by 306 and 2 others you know

@angelic_jbeck: We cute ❤️
tagged- @crafting_mack

View 2 comments

@crafting_mack: You cute ❤️
@bd.slayer: You both are disgustingly cute 🤮, where my photo creds at?!

slayer: You both are disgustingly cute 🤮, where my photo creds at?!