Chapter 1

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Summary:

Dream knew Tommy was a naturally clingy child. That's why he found such satisfaction in having him exiled.

Dream didn't plan on Tommy clinging to him.

Dream was going to take advantage of the situation.

All Tommy needed was a bit of a push and then he would be completely broken.

Ready to be remodelled into the perfect weapon.

Notes:

this au came to me in a weird-ass dream.

so here you go.
also i haven't written fics in 4 years so yea just fyi

(See the end of the work for other works inspired by this one.)

Chapter 1: Lies of Truths

Chapter Text

Tommy sat against Logstishire's walls as the fall breeze blew through his jacket- his dead crazy brother's jacket. He sighed as he stared up at the clouds... He didn't know what to think anymore. He was cold and alone... no he wasn't alone. I have Dream , his friend. Dream was his friend right? Tommy didn't know anymore, everything was too foggy. Thinking hurt too much.

I'm cold.

He was cold.

I should sleep .

He should sleep.

I need warmth.

He needed warmth.

I want warmth.

He wanted warmth.

He curled up in the tent that lay in Logstishire. "Tenret" was too vulnerable to the nightly cold fall winds. Logstishire would protect him.

He let his eyes slowly shut, the wind acting as his lullaby into a dark slumber.

...

...

...

...

Something was nudging him.

...

...

Someone was nudging his back with their foot.

"Hey." Dream

Tommy was shot with a bolt of adrenaline- fear? Excitement? Terror? He didn't know. He sat up quickly to greet his friend.

"Hey Dream."

"It's 2 pm" you slept through the whole day was left unsaid.

"Oh sorry."

"You shouldn't have stayed up so late then."

"But I didn't."

"You sure you didn't?"

...

Was he sure?

Maybe Dream was right, maybe he stayed up late and didn't notice how late it was Dream would know better than me.

"Maybe I did stay up too late"