Chapter 34

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 34: Epilogue

Summary:

The time for healing is now.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“So when you got the second bandana-”

“Mind-bend III”

“Mind-bend III- you where put in some void-space. And all your dulled emotions made you very angry.”

“Very.”

“And that's why you think, when Tubbo got the bandanna off, you where different then when Philza took it off?”

“Yea cuz before it was nice- it was a river…” Tommy played with his arctic empire fur strings.

“I see, and how's your relationship with Tubbo going?”

“Yea cuz before it was nice- it was a river…” Tommy played with his arctic empire fur strings.

“I see, and how's your relationship with Tubbo going?”

“Its good. I'm glad he's still my friend… Well, I mean I'm still hurt by the exile. But I mean I kinda see why he did it I- I expected it. I just…”

“Do you still feel bad about what you did under the first enchantment?”

Tommy nodded.

 Weeks ago he would have fought himself tooth and nail if he found out he was spilling such stuff to his therapist. 

Captain Puffy nodded in understanding. 

“That makes sense-”

“Does it?”

“Yes, you remember it all don't you?”

“Yea- the first one- it's just the voids-pace for the second one.”

“Exactly, even though you where heavily manipulated in your actions you still feel guilty for said actions.”

“Well I should have tried harder, I was weak-”

“I wouldn’t say that.” Puffy chimed in, now sitting closer to Tommy. “Your mind was mentally exhausted from the constant torture and manipulation. You said you remember trying to fight back a few times right?” Tommy nodded sheepishly, “you fought back even when your mind was stuck in that dark state, that no doubt took a lot of effort.”