Chapter 20

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 20: Just a Theory

Summary:

Discussions on the threat at hand arise.

Notes:

yes its a pun on matpat

i am a gametheory neard

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Tubbo let out a shaky sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. Accidentally pricking himself with his little horns. 

He scowled as he saw the little blood droplet appear on his finger.

He didn't have time for this.

He turned the corner to enter into the courthouse that lay within the holy lands.

Eret, Fundy, Quackity, Bad, and Ranboo were all there. Discussing the newest threats to the SMP, the Badlands, and finally, L'Manburg.

"Eret, you saw how he fought- his moves were a spitting image of how Dream fights."

"Of course, It's safe to assume Dream has been training him this whole time- as to when he started training we don't know."

"And that doesn't matter," Quackity responded.

"But did you see his eyes? When I tried to talk to him, that muffins eyes were so clouded-" 

Tubbo placed Tommy’s mask on the table.

"The blue was all wrong. It wasn't a bright sky blue. It was a murky water blue you'd find in a river or lake." 

"Okay- but what do his eyes changing have to do with his new skills?" Fundy asked as he picked up the creepy mask for inspection.

"Well, there's no way Tommy would willingly fight for Dream's sake right?" Quackity asked, everyone nodded in agreement. "Right, so there has to be some spell or something Dream put on him-"

"Ohh and we think it might have to do with his eyes?"

"It's all we've got as evidence," Eret said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Quackity frustratingly slammed his hand on the blackstone table. 

"Damn it! Why can't Philza just tell us the information they gathered!"

"Are we sure it's a spell? Maybe it's some potion?" Ranboo said, trying his best to help.

"It would have had to be some strong potion, we had him tied up for 30 minutes. There's no way it would have lasted that long." Bad said with a sigh.

"Oh." 

"Did you hear what Tommy said when Technoblade even came close to insulting Dream?" Fundy asked Tubbo.