Chapter 15

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 15: Unmasked

Summary:

The identity of the masked threat is revealed, and it causes quite the stir amongst the SMP.

Chapter Text

_________________________

Tommy had been gone for one and a half hours

It gave Dream plenty of time to rig the land below L'Manburg with TNT, as well as the houses that where resting on the water.

Dream could blow up L'Manburg completely if he wanted to right now.

But that wouldn't be satisfying If no one witnessed it. Especially if Tommy and Tubbo didn't witness its destruction.

He needed to find Tommy now.

...

...

...

Tommy would have messaged him within the hour of a status update.

Dream [MSG Tommyinnit]: where are you?

...

...

...

No response.

As I thought.

Dream had trust in the enchantment to keep Tommy loyal- but he knew that it could definitely be broken if certain individuals got their hands on it.

It would come to no surprise if Tubbo or Philza where the first ones to figure out how to break the enchantment.

Philza for his unique knowledge for unusual things, and Tubbo for his bond with Tommy-

Of course that bond has been weakened immensely due to the years events, but this still wasn't a risk Dream would like to take without him having a plan set up.

Dream sighed.

Dream [MSG Punz]: Do you know where everyone in L'Manburg is?

Dream looked up at the lanterns in the sky as he waited.

Seems like those will be the only things left once the TNT is ignited.

His message board popped up in his view.

Punz [MSG Dream]: From what I heard. They are having a funeral for Tommy today.