Chapter 31

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 31: Dragon

Summary:

Technoblade and Tubbo face down Dream and his protege

Notes:

bitch???

I thought i posted this last week what the fuck????

no wonder i got literly no big screaming comments

Everyone felt small compared to the giant dragon looming above Dream and Tommy

The dragon had blue veins pulsing uncomfortably close to the top layers of its skales, this was not natural.

With a smile behind a mask and a raise of his hand, Dream commanded the dragon.

It tried to spread open its wings, but due to the after effects of its excelled growth, the wings ripped with ease- rendering it flightless as it dove at the crowd of soldiers.

The crowd scattered as their attention was brought forth on the ravenous dragon, failing to notice Dream and Tommy's disappearance.

Philza scowled, knowing he'd have to help the others fight the dragon in exchange for saving his son.

After all he’s fought many dragons back in his early life, unlike all the others.

“Techno I'm entrusting this to you, you know what I have to do.” Philza did not wait for a response as he dashed toward the crowd that included Ranboo.

Techno grabbed onto Tubbo.

“Come on you kid, they are taking care of the dragon.”

“Wait! What's the plan? You know I'm not fit to fight Dream-” Tubbo said as he followed Techno to find Dream.

“I’ll separate them- I've got some things I’d like to repay Dream for .”

Thankfully Dream and Tommy hadn’t used invisibility options, for they where able to find them at the community hub portal.

“DREAM.” The enraged Piglin brute stood his ground as he caught the green cloaked figure off guard.

Dream turned away from the Nether portal.

“Technoblade, I thought you took an oath of no blood?”

“Dream you know very well that oath was broken the moment you turned my little brother into a sock puppet.”