Chapter 7

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 7: Village

Summary:

Technoblade And Philza inspect the Piglin villages for clues to help their ongoing investigation into Tommy's "death".

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

be sure to check out my art Tumbr cuz ima be posting some art for the fic on there

kay have some angst you heathens

____________________________________

Technoblade scoffed after he left the Piglin village.

Borrinnngggg. SMOLL CHILD. There's so many. Some help they were. I always liked this village the best. E. That wood looks uGLYY. God they knew nothing?? YO LETS FIGHT THEM ALL. BEAT THE INFO OUT OF THEM. how do they have flowers down here? NO!

The voices were as annoying as the situation at hand.

"Not go so well?" Philza asked as Technoblade walked up to him.

"Barely any of these idiots knew that there was still an Admin descendant alive."

They needed to find out which Piglin taught Dream about the Nether secrets.

Or just in general how Dream got that information in the first place, all so they could prevent him from getting even more powerful.

Normally neither Techno nor Phill would even care how powerful Dream was- or the fate of the awful governments that existed-

But that was all thrown aside when Dream drove their family member to suicide.

"Well, I'm afraid we will be out of luck soon. There's only one more village left in the Nether."

"Whatever Piglin gave Dream this information has no idea what hellfire they just let upon the world," Techno growled as he started walking towards the next village with his father.

"They fail to realize the hellfire they brought upon themselves," Philza said with a chuckle.

"Hah! Yea." Techno turned the last bend of the nether road towards the next village.

If the governments failed to realize that Tommy's suicide was caused by Dream, then Techno and Philza where going to get to the bottom of this without them.

***

" Sigh , Your positive that you've never shared Piglin secrets with any overworlders?"

"OF COURSE! I would bash in their skulls before I would even think of doing such traitorous things! We will spill their blood! May the blood god bathe in the blood of the traitor that would give those secrets to an overworlder!" A few Piglins' listing in on the conversation joined in on their chant for the blood god- as did chat.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD YEAAA!!! BLOOD! BLOOD! LETS KILL DREAM!!! Guys. DREAM VS TECHNOBLADE ROUND TWO BABY!-

"Okay. Cool. This is just great." Techno dragged his hands on his face- this was getting annoying.

If no Piglins taught Dream this, then how in the world did he learn Blaze Powder ingraving?

Techno started trudging out of the village, Chat having full reign of his head.

How warm is the blanket. TBH what power would this even give someone??? Hey arnt there more Nether ingredients? WAIT THIS MEANS BLAZEPOWDER IS HOTTTTTTTT YOU CAN BURN PEOPLE WITH THEM!!! Magmacream is a fire rez thing right? Yo what a bout a neatherwart hat. OMG MAGMACREAM! Is magma cream like a lotion? Neather-wart hat would literally do nothing you idiot.

Techno stopped in his tracks.

"Chat for once you might be onto something."

Okay what about sugar-coated socks. Glistening Mellon,,, melons.. You idiot it only works with Nether stuff we couldn't make socks of speed! TECHNO WE ARE FIVE HEAD. Of course we are onto something techno. Yo but my speed socks... WHAT ARE WE RIGHT ABOUT?

"If Dream used magma cream fibres in fabrics then he could make clothes that would slightly help you from lava. Dream wold have to be an idiot though, It takes a stupid amount of Magma Cream to do that."

WE HAVE LOTS OF MAGMACREAM AT THE BASE! FIRE RESISTANT TECHNO?? TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES! He said only for a little bit guys. Dream's not an idiot he would definitely only do that for some big plan. DREAMS STILL HOMELESS.

And once again he lost chat.

"It's probably far fetched but if Dream made Tommy a Blaze Powder blanket then he might have made him a weak fire-resistant coat or something."

It's not like Techno could check or anything-

"Hey, Phill?" Techno had finally gotten to Phills waiting spot.

"Yea?" Phill turned to look at him. "You thinking about something big?"

"Show me the place that he jumped from."

".... Alright."

***

Technoblade's hooves scraped against the gravel shore. Something wasn't sitting right with him.

"He jumped from that ledge, down to this part of the lava pool." Philza gestured to the bridge and the lava in front of them.

"Hmmm." Techno kicked around some gravel.

"Why did you want to see this?"

"Chat got me thinking about a possible hunch."

"What's the hunch?"

"Dream made Tommy a Blaze Powder blanket. What would have stopped him from attempting to make some fire-resistant clothes?"

"Okay... But I thought Magmacream was extremely annoying to try to entwine with fabric since it's a cream."

"It Is, and it's only useful for a few seconds. But I wouldn't put it past Dream to attempt making them anyway."

"He'd need a lot of wool for his failed attempts haha."

"Haha yeah." Techno continued to shuffle around more gravel.

"And you're checking the gravel shore because?"

"Broken potion bottles. If there's the possibility that Dream saved Tommy from his demise then there would be lots of broken potion bottles."

"Do you really think Dream would leave a mess like that here?"

"Ah... yep. You're probably right. We should have checked the days ago."

"A week is more than enough time to clean up your tracks. That's If he did in fact save Tommy."

They didn't know If Dream saving Tommy would be for the better or the worse.

Notes:

H school just started for me ima have brain mush....

GOOD THING I MADE ALL 24 CHAPTERS IN ADVANCE HAHAHAHA