Chapter 26

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 26: A Voidspace

Summary:

:)

Notes:

please leave coments if you find any spelling errors,

ALSO JUST FINISHED WRITIGN THE WHOLE FIC POG

And New aniamtion this friday for mask au hopefully!!

Chapter Text

Dream walked confidently in the new base.

Tommy followed in complete silence.

Maybe the enchantment was working a bit too well …

***

...

Tommy didn't know how he was feeling…

He felt like he was floating in an empty void. Something feels wrong 

It wasn’t soothing like the river…

But did that matter?

I must be happy. It hurts.

Everything feels so hollow- But I'm happy.

Tommy's vision felt like it was clouded. He could barely see, yet he could move around perfectly fine. He could barely hear, but he responded to noise like he could.

The one voice that was crystal clear was Dream's voice.

"You can talk if you'd like."

"Okay. Thanks."

"The river should all be fixed for you Tommy. Is it?"

"It's not a river anymore." 

"Oh?"

"I don't know what it is. I'm floating in some empty place."

This was interesting. Dream thought.

“What happened to him?”

Puffy shook her head,

“We found Tommy, but Techno and Philza had got to him first- huff and then they traded him back to Dream for Ranboo.” Puffy said through rushed breaths. Eret couldn’t help but feel a tad bit of frustration spark within him, “Tubbo made a deal with them- he told them about how he- huff was going to step down- huff they're allowing Tubbo to work with them-as long as he promises to cut all ties with L’Manburg- huff after they get Tommy back.”

“Tubbo said WHAT?!” Quackity barked from the doorway. “What the hell is he thinking! We have to hold elections before he can just LEAVE- whos going to be-”

“Quackity, we’ll get to that later. Right now we have to prepare for war, Dream is no doubt going to launch an attack.”

“I- Yes, your right- God dam it.” Quackity turned back to the exit, “I’ll go talk to Sam.”