Chapter 21

Mask

Kengi_arts

Chapter 21: Hide and Seak

Summary:

Father wants to find his son.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Philza and Technoblade marched through the annoying jungle plants.

“Jungles are always a hotspot for creepers, keep a lookout Techno.”

“You don’t have to tell me that Phill.” Techno said as he swatted away some vines.

“ Hah hah - I've never been this far out, so I don’t know how much further this jungle goes,” Phill said as he looked back at his compass.

“Let's hope Tommy doesn't move from where he is cuz I don't want to spend another minute longer in this jungle,” Techno said with an annoyed huff.

“You have the potion ready, right?” Phill asked as he continued walking forward. He had a gut feeling they might be close.

“Eyup.” Techno held out the Invisibility splash potion. They were only to use it if they ran into Tommy and Dream unexpectedly.

Philza nodded.

“Good, I've got a feeling we aren't that far away from him.”

“Your 6th dad sense?”

“PFFT- Yes let's call it that.” Philza shook his head as he fought the chuckle that was making its way up to his throat.

“Phill stop.” Techno grabbed onto Phill’s shoulder. 

He pulled them behind a tree. 

He quickly splashed the potion above them.

“You should really look where you're going.” Techno grumbled.

“Oh shit.” Phill looked ahead and saw Dream and Tommy emerging from something underground. 

“I think we just found their base.”

“Where is Dream taking him?” 

Phill and Techno watched as the two figures ran out of their sight.

“Hopefully just out for supplies. Wouldn't want them going to L’Manburg only for Tommy to fall into their hands.” Technoblade said with a growl in his voice.