Chapter 10

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 10: Preparations

Summary:

Philza and Technoblade have one last investigation- only to find news they were not expecting.

Notes:

Ya so I wanted to make a chapter cover for this but that's taking to long- so ima just post this chapter and just post the cover on my tumblr and at the beginning of the chapter whenever I have it finished haha.

[i really just need to get you guys to chapter 14 soon haha cuz then I can make another animation I made for this public to everyone]

Chapter Text

"So It's been a whole month."

"And Dream hasn't shown his homeless face anywhere."

Needless to say, Philza and Technoblade were a little peeved.

Philza sighed.

"I should probably get back to L'Manburg soon."

"Yep." Techno said as he fed his horse.

"Still down to check out Logstishire one last time before I investigate L'Manburg?"

"Oh definitely." Technoblade said with a firm nod.

Phill couldn't hear Chat but he was sure they were riled up.

"Alright, we should get going then before Ghostbur gets back."

***

Surprisingly enough the little Plains biome was fairly warm, still a little chilly. But not freezing cold.

"That's definitely not right." Techno snorted before spotting people building.

"What the hell are these three doing here?!" Philza said in a frustrated whisper

Phill spread his frayed wings out in an attempt to hide Techno from the individuals.

"Phill you don't need to hide me," Techno pushed Philza's wings out of the way, "Heh? What in the world are they building?"

"I have no idea."

Whatever it was they had to find out.

"You stay here Techno."

Techno huffed in response.

Philza started walking closer- if his wings weren't permanently damaged he could have flown to the other side to not seem suspicious.