Chapter 16

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 16: Bad Decisions

Summary:

Tubbo makes a decision Quackity is not proud of

Notes:

ehhh fuck it no chapter cover.

im jsut not done with it yet, so like ill post it soon but not yet lol

----
also dam, like canon am i right??

shitttt, guess my ideas of dream being so into unethical experimentation was right on the mark huh?

welp, come to this fic if you want to escape the entence fast paced angst of canon and instead want some slight slowburn angst and a nice evenly paced brew of tommy and tubbo angst.

[i will be using tubbos investigation arch and all that as a studdy for my next au im working on in the shades of this au]

...

...

Tubbo was frozen still.

...

...

Tommy was right there...

Staring directly at him.

His eyes...

...

Tommy's eyes- how where they so clouded yet so full of rage?

...

The bickering around Tubbo was muffled by the pounding of his heartbeat.

He found his feet moving on their own.

He reached a shaky hand out towards Tommy. Did the burns still hurt his skin?

"I don't think that's a good idea Tubbo." Ranboo cut in with concerned eyes.

"... Tommy... why-" Tubbo's words were drowned out by the argument going on a few feet away.

"HE'S MY SON- TECHNO AND I WILL BE THE ONES TAKING CARE OF HIM!"

"HE WAS ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF L'MANBURG-"

"HE STOPPED BEING A CITIZEN THE MOMENT YOUR GOVERNMENT EXILED HIM!"

Tubbo and Ranboo cringed at the last part- the exile wasn't a decision Tubbo was proud of making.

Tommy was silent as he watched Philza, Techno, Quackity, Eret, and Fundy argue about where they would take Him.

Tubbo took a step closer to Tommy. "H-hey big man. I- um..." He chuckled nervously, "You um- Did-did Dream send you to kill me?"

Tommy glared.

Tubbo gulped.

"... How did you survive?"