Chapter 33

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 33: Dramatic Irony

Summary:

We continue back to Dream and Technoblade's fight

Notes:

So like, i really fucking struggled with writing this do its lower quality then my other chaps.

I hate this chapter and i get it if you do too, its shit

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The clash of weapons rang through the cold winds.

Dream jumped back as he held onto his left arm.

“You’ve been slacking haven't you?” Technoblade growled as he flicked the blood off of his Axe. “ Too busy experimenting? ” His unbridled rage seeped through every word.

He thought he was ready for the chance he'd have to fight Technoblade.

But he was sorely mistaken.

So this is what it's like, the pure rage of a superior piglin brute.

“Your silent frustration is amusing. Trying to plan something?” Technoblade questioned as he approached the human. 

Dream was plotting something.

If he commands the dragon to attack Technoblade like originally intended, then he can escape.

Possibly even take away Technoblade’s lives, removing him out of the equation permanently.

Technoblade charged once more, axe drawn up.

Dream held up his shield to block the blow.

As soon as the axe dug into the shield Dream closed his right eye.

******

Ranboo stumbled back as he felt something shoot through his right eye for a moment.

But it was only for a moment.

I need to help Philza with the dragon!

                      Something else was in Ranboo’s mind.

“How many times do I have to say- don’t let the dragon’s breath touch you!” Philza shouted to the others.

“Easier said than done, Philza!” Quackity screamed as he was slammed by one of the dragon’s claws.