Chapter 32

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 32: Resolve

Summary:

Tommy and Tubbo's fight rage on as something happens on both Philza and Technoblad's end of the 3 battles

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

This wasn't looking good for Dream.

Technoblade was the only individual who could come close to beating him in combat.

Thank god I still have all my lives.

If need be he could sacrifice one to get out of this situation. But that would mean leaving his newest work and best puppet behind.

Dream was to caught up in his own mind to doge Technoblade’s Axe completely.

CRACK

Dreams Mask shattered to the ground.

“There's your real face!” Technoblade holard in excitement, “Now I can finally bash it in to give you some nice payback for what you did!” 

Dream jumped out of the way, Technoblade wasn't nearly this strong the last time he fought him.

“I guess your blood lust and anger does make you stronger...” Dream growled under his breath as their blades clashed against each other, creating an imbalanced melody.

The fight took up so much of his focus, he could barely see what was taking his puppet so long to distract Technoblade.

He dogged and waived, attacked and counter attacked.

“After I take two of your lives I’m going to enjoy making your life utter hell!” Technoblade had become a complete beast of rage. 

“Tsc- didn’t you say that those who helped you- you'd show kindness to tenfold? What about the time I-”

“I also said those who hurt my friends, betray my trust, and steal my family from me- I SHALL REPAY THAT A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!”

Blood For the Blood God

**

Tubbo was feeling very overwhelmed with the barrage of attacks Tommy was throwing at him.

Was there a speed potion mixed in with that splash potion?!