Chapter 13

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 13: Ghost Town

Notes:

fuck it, you guys get the chapter a day early

Just be sure to check out my Youtube tomorrow- for a new Mask AU animation that took wayyy to long to make

Sorry this chapters a little shorter, but its fir suspens porposes

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Dream launched out of the ocean with his trident, his red look-a-like emerging seconds later

Their journey to L'Manburg had taken quite a while- due to them being unable to use the Nether travel system in the risks of being spotted.

"Five bundles of TNT per house- don't get spotted and hide them well. We will meet back in 30 minutes." Dream said in a hushed whisper as he handed a stack of TNT and 4 Invisibility potions to Tommy.

As soon as Tommy nodded Dream splashed a splash potion of Invisibility on top of them.

Dream started digging underneath L'Manburg to place his 15 stacks of TNT.

He only got one stack down before his message board buzzed.

Tommyinnit: [MSG Dream] Either You've taught me too well at the art of stealth or there is literally no one in L'Manburg right now

Dream raised an eyebrow.

Dream: [MSG Tommyinnit] What?

Tommyinnit: [MSG Dream ] L'Manburg is a fucking ghost town!

Tommyinnit: [MSG Dream] Dream my friend

Tommyinnit: [MSG Dream] Was It always like this when i left???

Dream: [MSG Tommyinnit] No it wasn't.

Dream: [MSG Tommyinnit] somethings wrong.

Dream ponder for a moment. He should definitely take advantage of the citizens' absence. But they should try and find out where they went for future reference.

It would be no fun if no one was there to witness their attack.

Dream: [MSG Tommyinnit] Stop your current tasks now. Find where all the citizens went and send a report the moment you find them.

Tommyinnit: [MSG Dream] Will do.

***

This was a mission Tommy could not fail.

Dream finally gave him an assignment that was outside of their Jungle biome.

He could not fail this.

He could not.

Tommy ran along the path, making sure to check when his invisibility potion would run out.

...

...

His old house.

It looked hideous.

What the FUCK did they do?!

Some guy in a sonic onzie was organizing items in a chest.

Tommy had to hold himself back from shooting the guy in the back with an arrow.- Dream said to find the citizens first, I can get this blue furry bitch out of my house later.

Tommy ran into Skeppy and Bad's mansion before he checked the museum. They were both empty.

He checked the shops, the watchtowers, the church, Eret's castle- not a single L'Manburg citizen could be found.

Tommy was starting to worry.

He felt stones glide against him in the river.

It was very uncomfortable.

Where in the world could they possibly be??

Tommy ran into the Nether hub.

Dream didn't like it when he went into the Nether alone- but he needs to find them.

The heat rushed over him as he stepped out of the portal.

No one was here.

Sam's house maybe?

He had specific memories of Sam showing him his far away house- maybe they where stocking up at Sam's house for some war?

Maybe. Maybe.

...

...

Sam's house was empty.

...

Tommy ran back into the Nether.

The rocks continued to brush against him in the river.

WHERE COULD THEY BE?

He was out of invisibility potions .

Tommy felt his breathing quicken-

A creak of wood snapped his attention over.

...

...

His bridge to his exile.

His weird signs where gone.

There were stones supporting the bridge along with the wooden planks.

Did they attempt to repair the bridge?

...

Were they at Logstishire...?