Chapter 12

Mask

Kenji_Arts

Chapter 12: Funeral Day

Summary:

The Wake has begun. And everything seems to be going smoothly :)

Notes:

why msut education eb a thing. i jsut wanna write mys tories

Tubbo rubbed his thumb on the compass lid nervously.

The funeral was today.

He really hoped that the wake would go well.

He wanted people to remember the good times with Tommy, all his sacrifices, his laughs, his joys, his losses.

He wanted people to remember Tommy, not the person he exiled.

"It'll be fine Tubbo." Eret placed a reassuring hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

"Y-yea. Yea it will be fine." Tubbo stepped through the portal with Eret.

Soon enough they where greeted with the nice little set up the others made, chairs and tables and a nice gazebo.

Tubbo smiled when he saw Phill and Techno already there.

"Hello you too!" Tubbo strolled over to join them.

"Ello."

"Hello, Tubbo- Eret I wasn't expecting you to be here." Philza said looking Eret up and down- he was wearing a black suit.

"Tommy was an old friend, and one of the original founders of L'Manburg. I wouldn't have missed his funeral."

Fair, but yet again, Eret was the reason why Tommy lost his first life.

Philza and Techno would never forget that... So why In the world was Tubbo acting so calm around him?

"Well, I'm glad that so many people are going to show up today." Philza said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yes! As am I! I'm looking forward to a nice time of remembrance for Tommy. He didn't deserve what happened to him this whole past year..." Tubbo was really, really hoping the wake went well. If that went well then the funeral can be a bittersweet peaceful occasion.