Chapter 27

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 27: Books

Summary:

Ranboo brakes the bad news

Notes:

tell me if theres any spieling errors cuz am E

Chapter Text

“Dream had me decipher everything that was in the main book he used to make his mind enchantments.”

“DId you write it down in your memory book?”

Ranboo shook his head slowly.

“Dream took my memory book from me-”

“He took your memory book?!” Techno said alarmed . If Dream has that, he’ll have more information about me and Philza!

Philza quickly grabbed a book and quill.

“Write down everything you remember before you forget.”

“I- okay. But you need to know what he did to Tommy-”

“You can tell us after you write all the info down. We can't risk your memory giving out on us right now.” Technoblade said, trying his best to calm the Enderman hybrid.

Tubbo stood quietly in the room. He watched as the compass needle slowly moved.

“I- okay. Give me 30 minutes then.” Ranboo said as he sat down with the book and quill in hand.

Technoblade sighed.

“Phil do you have that bandanna still?” He asked as they left Ranboo to his own devices.

“Yes, just only hold it with gloves on,” Philza said as he took it out from his inventory, “Gives a weird pull on your mind.”

Technoblade grabbed it, not caring about Philza’s warnings.

Tubbo walked over, intrigued to find out more about what convinced his best friend to attempt to assassinate him.

Technoblade frowned as he felt it try to push thoughts into his mind. For a fraction of a second he wanted to see Dream.

He snorted as he casually handed the fabric to Tubbo.

“That's awful and disgusting.”

Tubbos eyes widened, he threw the fabric down on the ground after only a second of holding it.