4. Memories

NARRATOR

During the night, in a small house, ___ was sleeping peacefully.

In her dreams she was in the woods, she could notice from far away it was her house' forest. So she walked until she felt someone was following her. She looked for the person but she only found a pair of golden eyes watching her intensely.

 She looked for the person but she only found a pair of golden eyes watching her intensely

___: Hello? Who are you?

She didn't get an answer, she only got to hear someone telling her in a whisper...

X: We'll soon be together, my love. I promised it, just have patience.

___ searched for the owner of such voice but she couldn't find anyone, only those attractive golden eyes.

She woke up, still with the feeling of being watched but it was just her imagination. She went back to sleep because it was still very dark outside.

___ POV

I woke up early, took some clothes from my bag and took a shower. Thankfully I'm used to the cold water, at least it helped me to wake up. When I got out, I got dressed, brushed my hair, left it loose and went to the same cafeteria I went yesterday.

When I entered, a little bell sounded which indicated someone had entered. There were a few people. I sat at a table and the same waitress from yesterday came.

Waitress: Hello, sweetie. What can I get you?

___: Hi. Could you bring me breakfast, please?

Waitress: Sure. I'll be back.

She went to make me some breakfast and came back with some pancakes and a cup of coffee. I began eating while reading the book Hermione gave me. What caught my attention was a very old legend which talked about the Deathly Hallows. If I'm not mistaken, me and Harry have one of them.

When I finished eating, I payed for the food and went walking to the house I bought. It wasn't far from the cafeteria or from the muggle school. I got home and began looking for some papers to sign up in the school. For what Hermione told me, muggles sign up in school so she helped me with the papers. When I found the them, I took my house keys, my wand, my bag and went to the muggle school.

When I got there, I noticed everyone was in their classes because the parking lot was empty. I entered the school and looked for the office. I found it easily. When I entered, there was a very kind lady.

Secretary: Hello, dear. How can I help you?

___: Hi. I would like to sign up.

Secretary: Of course. Do you have your papers? - I gave her the folder with all the papers and she registered me on the computer - Ok, dear, you're in. Do you wanna start today or on Monday?