41. Legends

NARRATOR

More days passed and as the tribe promised, ___'s house and Isabella's as well. Edward spent almost every night with ___. She was very happy to have her brother with her. During the day, the tribe took care of the brother and their friends. Although sometimes they only took care of ___ because Harry had to go to the Wizarding World. The tribe also took care of Isabella so Jacob took care of her and Paul took care of ___.

Today Edward picked ___ and Isabella up to take them to the limits of the treaty where they were waiting for them. When they got there, Edward opened the passenger's door and ___ got out of the car with him. But when he saw Jacob and Paul without a shirt, he got angry.

Edward: Don't they own a shirt? - he asked a bit angry which caused ___ to giggle

___: It's okay, it'll only be for a while. You need to hunt today. - she asked trying to calm him down

Edward: I'm not gonna be gone long. - he answered taking her waist

___: There's no rush, take your time.

Edward joined his lips with hers forming a kiss full of love. ___ put her arms on his neck deepening the kiss. When they separated, they joined their foreheads.

 When they separated, they joined their foreheads

___: Maybe rush a little bit.

The vampire smiled by her words. Isabella, who saw the kiss, killed ___ with her look. The couple separated and ___ approached the boys who hugged her. When Jacob did it, he looked at Edward with a mocking look so who just entered the car and went from there.

When they separated from the hug, Isabella went with Jacob and ___ went with Paul who took her to his car.

Paul: So girlie, what do you wanna do today? Bike? Hike? Swim? We'll do whatever you want but we're going to a party tonight.

___ just laughed. That day they went to the beach because ___ wanted to relax. She considered Paul a friend and he saw her as a sister. When it got dark, they went to Billy's house.

___: So we're going to a party. You know I'm not good for that, Paul.

Paul: It's not a party, it's a council reunion. Billy, Sam and Leah are there. When Harry Clearwater died, she took his place. They thought is was a good idea that you and Bella come to this reunion because we tell stories of the tribe.