8. Camping

NARRATOR

The rest of the night was calm, the Cullens kept thinking on what they saw in the news but decided to leave it for another time. Soon it would be dawn and they would go camping. They would take ___ with them and take advantage of it to know her better.

Everyone was preparing to go camping, everyone except Edward who had ___ on his arms while hugging her by her waist. When the sun came out, he decided to wake her up.

Edward: Wake up, beautiful. It's already morning. - he said touching ___'s cheek who was beginning to wake up - Good morning.

___: Good morning. What time is it?

Edward: It's early. But today we're not going to school because there will be sun, we'll go camping.

___: We? - she asked a bit confused

Edward: Yes, you'll come with us. If you want, of course.

___: Yes, I want to go. But won't your family get uncomfortable?

Esme: Of course not, dear. You're part of the family. Go change and come with us.

___ nodded with a big smile, changed her clothes, put some leggins and a sweater with her tipical boots where she hid her wand. When she came down, she could see all the Cullen family together. They got into their cars, ___ went with Edward in his Volvo and went to go camping.

When they got there, they organized everything but they were having problems with the tent, So ___, with a wrist movement, made it easier for them by building it. The Cullens still weren't used to magic.

Emmet: I love magic, it makes everything easier. - he said getting near ___ and hugging her

Alice: Well, now that we have the tent ready, ___ could you stay here for a few minutes??

___ nodded, although Edward didn't want to go but ___ told him that she will be okay. So he went with his family not very sure about it, while she waited them sitting on a tree trunk. Suddenly, ___ got surprised by seeing a snake, it was going to attack her but she quickly started to speak Parseltounge to calm it down.

___: Hey, I won't hurt you.

Snake: Can you understand me?

___: Come here, I won't hurt you, I would never.

The snake went up her arm and stayed on the back of her neck. The curious thing was that the Cullens had returned, they got surprised at the sight of the snake on ___'s neck but the snake looked calm. When he saw the Cullen's presence, he got defensive.

___: It's ok, they're my friends, they won't hurt you, you can go now.

Snake: Thanks.