28. Bella's stupid voting

NARRATOR

That same night, Edward went to talk to Isabella so he entered through the window. When he entered, he saw her sleeping on her bed but she was moving uncontrollably. He woke her up by touching her cheek delicately and she woke up.

Isabella: You're here. - she said taking his hand

She was waiting for an apology from him but never got one.

Edward: Yes. Bella, the reason I left was.....

Isabella: To protect me, I know.

Edward: No, Bella. The reason I left was because I didn't wanna hurt you. I was lying to myself, to you. Bella, I'm gonna stay in Forks. - her eyes lit up with hope - But not for you, I'll stay for my family. Esme loves to be here and I'm not capable of taking her away from here. I'll return to school but not with you.

Isabella: Whatever the reason is. There's another girl, right?

Edward: Yes, Bella, there's another one.

Isabella: Who is she?

Edward: That doesn't matter.

Isabella: Well it does matter to me. It's the ginger, right? It's her?

Edward: Bella, you're not my destined partner. I thought you were but no.

Isabella: No, Edward, you love me, you're just confused. You think you love her but no, you said my blood attracted you, that you desired it.

Edward: Bella please, your blood attracted me but I was wrong. I don't love you, Bella. I'll stay but not with you.

Isabella: No, Edward, you love me, you said we would get married. What does the ginger have that I don't? Everything was okay but then she arrived and changed everything. Edward, I love you and I know you love me and you want me. I'll fight for you.

Suddenly, steps could be heard.

Edward: Charlie's coming.        (ANDY'S COMING. HAHAHAHA, SORRY, I HAD TO)

He hid so that he could hear their conversation. And then, Charlie opened the door.

Charlie: How do you feel? - he sat on the edge of the bed - Bella, I want you to understand that you were wrong in going.

Isabella: I know.

Charlie: I want you to stay away from Edward.

Isabella: No, I won't do that.

Charlie: It's for your own good. Just think about it, alright? I don't wanna lose you.

He gave her a kiss in her forehead and left. She stood up from her bed and chose a set of clothes to change into.

Edward: What are you doing, Bella?

Isabella: I wanna talk to your family, come on.

After changing, they went to the Cullen household where ___ was, given that the Cullens invited her to stay. When Isabella saw her, she gave her a hate look. In exchange, when Edward saw her, he went with her, hugged her and kissed her forehead. The Cullen family looked at the scene with a bit of happiness for Edward.

Isabella: You all know what I want. And I'm sorry to say this is a vote.

Edward: You don't know what you're saying, Bella.

Carlisle: Bella, I'm sorry to say this but I know that in Volterra, Aro said he would let us go if the girl was transformed. You may be thinking it's you but no. Bella, the girl is ___.

Isabella: She shouldn't even be here. Let's take her away from this. This is between us.

The Potter girl looked at her angrily, she was so angry that the lamp that was beside her exploded. She apologised with a whisper which only the Cullens heard. Edward hugged her by her waist to calm her down, this act didn't go unnoticed by the human.

Carlisle: But if you want it that way. Alice.

Alice: I consider both of you part of the family. - she hugged Isabella and finally ___ - I vote yes.

Jasper: I vote yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time. - ___ got more near Edward who laughed getting a disturbed look from her - I would never do anything to my little ginger.

___: What a relief. - she whispered

Emmet: I vote yes. We could start a fight with the Vulturi by another way.

He hugged Isabella and then hugged ___ but he raised her a bit.

Rosalie: I vote no. I want this life for ___. If someone had to vote for me, I would want it to be no. Bella, I really don't like you but I also don't want this life for you. My vote is no.

___ hugged her, she felt sad for Rosalie because she already knew her story.

Esme: I vote yes. For both of you.

Edward: Why are you doing this to me?

Carlisle: You decided not to live without her. I won't lose my son. - he said looking at the couple - My vote is yes. But Bella, you don't really know what you want so think about it. We already voted. The decision's yours.

After a while, Edward took her to her house and ___ stayed with them. She fixed the lamp with her wand.

 She fixed the lamp with her wand

___: Sorry, I really am sorry. I didn't want to cause any trouble.

Esme: Nothing's your fault, dear. You didn't know what was gonna happen, don't blame yourself. But the questions is, Do you wanna do it?

___: Yes. I couldn't let someone hurt you because of me. I don't wanna lose more people. I'll do it for you.

Carlisle: We'll respect your decision but just think more about it. You're an important  person for us and we don't want you to feel forced for anything.

She nodded and hugged him. The rest of the night went calm for everyone. ___ slept on the couch because she asked if she could. Edward didn't separate from her all night. The Cullens watched her sleep. For them, the Potter girl was just a kid and they didn't want to see her suffer. They would give their lives for her if it was necessary.

ALRIGHT, last chapter for today. I swear. I worked very hard on this chapters and I wanna rest.

GUYS, here's chapter 28. I hope you all enjoyed this chapters. I'll update I think on Friday. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory