7. School and the Cullens

NARRATOR

___ was investigating more about her mission.

Meanwhile, in another place, a pale girl was having a vision.

*VISION*

In a very ancient castle, she could see a boy with similar features to his adoptive brother. Only that the boy had his cheeks slightly pink, he dressed peculiar clothes, a tunic and a yellow scarf with black lines. Suddenly, the vision changed to a girl who had ginger hair, she dressed the same clothes but the scarf was red with golden lines. The boy and the girl were together, people could see the love they had for each other from kilometres apart. That made the pale girl put herself in the ginger girl's place. The boy saw the ginger with cuteness and love.

The vision changed again to a kind of field where the boy's body lied on the floor and the girl crying uncontrollably on top of the body. The vision changed to the present where she saw her brother looking at that misterious girl with ginger hair.

 The vision changed to the present where she saw her brother looking at that misterious girl with ginger hair

*END OF VISION*

*END OF VISION*

The flower pot she was holding fell from her hands and broke when it hit the floor and by doing that, calling the attention of her family. Her partner approached her extremely worried.

X: Alice, are you okay? What did you see?

She didn't answer, she only looked at him with a big smile.

Alice: I'm okay. I think tomorrow there's gonna be a new girl in school.

She was grateful that her adoptive brother wasn't near her to read her mind.

She was almost sure that that ginger girl could be her brother's singer... or that's what she expected.

___ POV

I've been investigating all afternoon and when I finished, it was already dark outside. So I took a shower and went to sleep given that tomorrow I started muggle school. Suddenly, I fell asleep.

*DREAM*

I found myself again in that forest but I didn't feel alone, I again felt observed. Behind some bushes were those golden eyes again. Only that this time they shined intensely.