10. The tribe

___ POV

I woke up early to get myself ready and go to school. Edward was gone, he left me again a note and a red rose on my nightstand. I took a shower and got dressed, my wand and my backpack. I went downstaris to eat breakfast and got surprised to see a plate with fruit and a glass of orange juice with a note that said........

Enjoy your breakfast, beautiful. I'll be waiting for you to go to school.

Edward was a gentleman, this detail made by him surprised me. Without a doubt, he's conquering my heart again. I'm sure that if the twins were here, they would threat him, also Harry. I left those thoughts aside and ate my breakfast, washed the plate and the glass. I got out of the house and got surprised to see Edward parking in front of my house. He got out, hugged me, opened the car door for me  and we went to school.

Edward: Did you like my surprise? - he asked taking my hand while looking the road

___: It was nice, you shouldn't have.

Edward: Your health is my priority.

We arrived at school. Luckily classes passed by fast. I went to the parking lot but Mike got in my way.

Mike: Hi ___. I found out you're dating Cullen. You know, I don't think he's your type. - I raised an eyebrow - I don't think he's good for you, you know. They're weird. Maybe he's the wrong guy.

___: Thanks for worrying for me. I don't wanna be rude or anything but I know what's good for me and I know who's the wrong guy. Thank you very much.

I got out of there and went where the Cullens watched everything.

Emmet: Look at you. Breaking hearts.

Rosalie: He asked for your time. Pity. - she said faking sadness

___: It's not such a big deal. I told him that I'm not interested in him.

Alice: What do you mean by "it's not such a big a deal"? You're very beautiful. If I'm not mistaken, all the girls from here envy you because they all tried something with Edward but didn't get it.

Edward: Luckily you can't hear what they think about you. I hate that they try something with you while you're with me.

___: Luckily for you, I chose you and not them. - I said laughing.

He opened the door and we went to his house but when we got there, he made a disgusted face

___: What's wrong?

Edward: The tribe is here to talk.

In that moment, I felt nervous. He parked the car in front of his house and we got out. He took my hand and we entered the living room together. There was a group of men. I could identify Sam, Paul and Jared. There was also a man in a wheelchair and the Cullen family was also there.

 There was also a man in a wheelchair and the Cullen family was also there

Carlisle: Finally you arrived, ___. I present you the Quileute tribe. You already know Sam, Paul and Jared. This is Billy Black. Billy, this is ___ Potter.

I got surprised by the fact of hearing my godfather's last name.

___: Billy Black, right? - he nodded with a confused face - Don't get me wrong but my godfather's last name was Black.

Sam: Why did you call us, Carlisle? And what does ___ have to do with this?

Carlisle: I think it's better if ___ tells you.

___: I uhh........ I know it's weird, we just met but I'm different. I'm a witch.

They looked at me with impressed faces and started laughing except Billy.

Billy: Sweetie, are you ___ Potter? Your parents were James and Lily Potter?

___: Yes. How do you know?

Billy: I met your parents when your mother married him. You're exactly like her but with...

___: My father's eyes.

Billy: And your brother Harry?

___: He's in the Wizarding World, the war has begun. He's looking for the Horcruxes with Ron and Hermione.

Sam: Billy, you know about this?

Billy: Of course, we have one of the children who defeated the Dark Lord right before us. The Potter twin, she's a witch. Do you remember the legends of creatures that controlled magic and witchcraft? - they nodded - Well, ___ is a witch. Her mother was a friend of mine when we were kids, she and her family came for vacations here. But tell me, why are you here.

___: I'm here to look for a Horcrux, I think that it could be inside a cave not far from the reservation but the Cullens want to come with me. That's why they're asking for your permission to cross the treaty.

Billy: Of course you can, just don't break any law. It was a pleasure to see you, ___. You remind me of your mother, I hope to meet Harry, I bet he lookes exactly like James.

After that, they left leaving us in an awkward silence which Jasper broke.

Jasper: That was easy.

___: Yeah, I think we can go on the weekend to look for that Horcrux. - I said with a smile

I didn't think I'd find my mother's friends here. There's no doubt that this trip surprises me even more every time.

Edward came near me, hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I know this chapter is short but I promise next chapter will be longer. At leat we already met Billy. We only have to meet Jacob and we know all the Quileutes.

GUYS, here's chapter 10. Next chapter will be longer because we'll look for the Horcrux and you will be surprised. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory