25. Memories part 4

NARRATOR

The scene changed and the Cullens saw the Potter brothers when they were sixteen in a cafeteria, seated in different tables while reading the Daily Prophet until the waitress approached them.

Waitress: Who are Harry and ___ Potter?

Harry: Oh no, they're nobody. Just dumb kids. - he said making his sister look angrily at the waitress

Waitress: I see. I swear that last night I saw that the pictures in the newspaper moved. I thought I was going crazy.

Harry: Excuse me?

Waitress: I finish at 8:00. By then you can tell me about that Harry Potter.

She winked at him and went to do her work. ___ saw that Harry had a dumb smile. But something outside caught their eye, it was professor Dumbledore.

The scene changed and they saw how Dumbledore convinced Horace to be a teacher at Hogwarts again. The Potter brothers went to the Burrow where their friends received them.

The scene changed and they saw the Potter brothers in the Weasley twins' shop which was called "Weasley's Wizard Wheezes". The girls were seeing love potions.

George: Hello, ladies.

Fred: Love potions, eehh? But for what I see, you're doing great wthout any help. Especially Ginny and ___.

Ginny: Meaning?

George: Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?

Ginny: It's none of your buisness.

Fred: And you, ___?

___: Me what?

George: Well, Cormac McLaggen stares at you a lot. - he said pointing the guy

And it was true, he was staring at ___ a lot which made Edward angry.

___: I don't even know him.

Fred, George: We'll have to take more care of you. - they said making her laugh

The memory changed and they saw the brothers and their friends arriving at Hogwarts.

The memory changed and they saw the Potter brothers taking their first potion class with professor Slughorn where they were the only ones to do the potion succesfully. They saw how them and professor Dumbledore had little reunions where they would need a memory of Horace with Tom Riddle. They saw the brothers in the Quidditch tryouts because they were the capitains. Hermione was looking from the public and Cormac McLaggen was trying to flirt with her and ___. Which she and Hermione ignored.

The memory changed and the Cullens saw everyone a dinner with Horace where he would get to know his greatest students more and invited them to a party which ___ went with Blaise Zabini, a Slytherin friend of her's. The brothers noticed how Hermione hid from someone or something.

___: What is it, Hermione?

Hermione: I'm hiding from Cormac. He wanted to kiss me under the mistletoe. - then, a waiter approached them and offered them pieces of dragon eggs so Hermione accepted them because it gave bad breath - Oh no, here he comes. You can have some, ___. - she said and left

Cormac: Your friend Hermione is very elusive, isn't she?

___: Yeah. Why don't you eat some food while she returns?

The Cullen were dying of laughter because of her joke.

Cormac: It's delicious. What is it?

Harry, ___: Dragon eggs.

Cormac threw up on Snape's shoes who approached in that moment.

The memory changed to the Quidditch match where Gryffindor won thanks to Ron and they saw how Lavander Brown kissed him. The brothers comforted Hermione because she liked Ron.

The scene changed and they saw how the brothers were with Hermione in the library talking about a girl, Romilda Vane, who wanted to give Harry a love potion.

Hermione: Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're "the chosen one".

Harry: But I am the chosen one. - which provoked his sister to hit his head with a roll of parchment she had - Sorry ummm... kidding.

The Cullens saw how Dumbledore took the brothers on a mission where he told them the same words that ___ gave them when they were looking for the Horcrux.

The scene changed and they saw that the were in the Astronomy Tower. They saw Snape throwing the killing curse at Dumbledore making him fall off the tower. Harry hugged his sister to avoid her from sobbing. And then, a little fight with the Death Eaters began. When it finished, they went to see Dumbledore's body. Professors and students raised their wands because a great man had died. The brothers cried near the body. And that's how the Potter brothers finished their sixth year at Hogwarts.