45. Memory recovered

NARRATOR

___ found herself resting besides Edward who stayed with her because Harry, Ron and Hermione went to the Ministry of Magic to talk with Kingsley. She was sleeping on Edward's chest while holding his hand. Both were comfortable in this position.

Edward: You don't have to worry, darling. Everything will be okay. Jasper has experience with newborns. You don't have to worry.

___: I just don't want someone getting hurt because of me. I already lost a lot and I couldn't live with it.

Edward took her chin for her to look at him and placed a kiss on her lips. She smiled.

Edward: Nothing bad will happen

Edward: Nothing bad will happen. Trust me, darling.

She nodded.

___: When you talked with Bella, what did she tell you? - she asked curiously

Edward: The same thing as always, that she loves me and won't stop loving me. - she nodded a bit insecure, he noticed it so he pulled her closer to him - I don't want it to affect you. That's why I didn't tell you, darling.

___: It doesn't affect me, it's just........ Do you still love her?

He looked at her and answered without thinking it twice.

Edward: No. I thought I loved her but no. Listen, darling, and I want this to be clear. You're the only one I love. You're the only girl that makes my dead heart beat. You're the girl that makes me be myself. Maybe I appreciated Bella because I wanted to lie to myself by thinking that with her, I was with you. But I was wrong. You, my love, are unique. - she smiled and kissed him, he responded immediately - You don't know how long I've been waiting for you.

___: I feel I made you wait too long. - she said smiling lightly

Edward: It was worth the waiting.

Both of them joined their lips.

They spent the night by talking until ___ fell asleep. Edward watched her sleep with a dumb smile on his face. There was no doubt that she was the girl of his life. Suddenly, he felt a little stitch in his head so he closed his eyes. Suddenly, he received a flashback......

*FLASHBACK*

Edward was in a forest. He looked around but couldn't see anything until he heard some branches breaking. He turned around to see an old man with a long beard.

Edward: Who are you?

Dumbledore: It's a plesaure to see you again, Mr. Diggory. Or should I say Mr. Cullen. I'm Albus Dumbledore. I'm here to help you. I understand that you've been having this flashbacks of a past life.