62. Jacob discovers

NARRATOR

It's been two months since they discovered that ___ was preganant. Edward kept staying away from her. The wizards were still looking for information. ___'s pregnancy advanced drastically, her lump looked like more than four months. Not to mention her physical appearance, she didn't look like before, she was now skeletal. She looked like a living dead. Harry was hurt to see his sister like this, not to mention his friends. 

During that time, Rosalieand Hermione took care of her a lot. They helped her to shower and to change her clothes. Days before, Billy Black noticed that ___ was back, but Harry told him she was sick. Internally, Harry knew that Billy loved them as if they were family. When Jacob recieved the knews, he didn't hesitate to go to the Cullen household to see her, ignoring his father. When he got there, Carlisle received him.

Carlisle: Jacob, it's good to see you. Come in.

He and Jacob entered the house and went to the living room where the wizards and the Cullens were. Rosalie and Hermione were in front of ___ to cover her completely, Harry and Ron were on a couch, and the Cullens were in the other couchs. Edward was near his wife.

___: Hi, Jacob, it's good to see you. - she said trying to sound calm

Jacob smiled to hear her.

Jacob: It's good to see you too, ginger girl.

He tried to approach her but Hermione and Rosalie stopped him.

Rosalie: Until there, dog.

Esme: Rosalie... - she warned her for her disrespect

___: It's okay, Rosalie. Could you help me?

Rosalie and Hermione helped her to stand up. When Jacob saw her, he took a step back. She didn't look like the girl that one time entered his house. She pulled down a bit her shirt, because it lift up, letting notice her belly filled with bruises. When he saw that, he turned to look at Edward.

Jacob: You did this?!

He tried to approach him but Emmett stopped him.

Carlisle: We didn't know that it was possible.

Jacob: Than what are you waiting for?! Take that thing out of her!!

Rosalie: It's none of your buisness, dog.

She gave him a death stare. Both of the girls helped ___ to sit again.

Harry: Rosalie, that's enough. - he said looking at her seriously

Jacob: What exactly is that?

Carlisle: We don't know, the ultrasound doesn't let us see the embryotic sac.

Ron: The spells don't work neither.

Hermione: It's like as if something was protecting it, like a mental shield.

Alice: I can't see it either, it's confusing.

Jacob: So what are you waiting for?! It's killing her!

Rosalie: It's not your buisness, stinky dog. - she said angrily

Harry: That's enough, Rosalie.

Jacob: You should be the one to agree with this, it's killing your sister. - he told Harry

Harry: That's right. She's my sister and I'll support her decision, even if it's right or wrong. It's not your decision. - he said approaching him but Ron stopped him

Esme: That's enough. This discussion is affecting ___.

Alice: The fetus is the one affecting ___.

Rosalie: Why don't you call it for what it is, Alice? Baby, it's just a little baby.

___ looked down sadly.

Carlisle: It may be true.

Jacob: Why does no one see it? It's killing her slowly. Take it out now.

Harry took out his wand and pointed him along with the other wizards. The Cullens tried to calm the down.

___: That's enough. This decision's not yours, it's mine. And no one will touch this baby while I'm alive.

Alice tried to see her future but couldn't.

Alice: I can't see ___'s future anymore.

The wizards put there wands down and looked at her. Harry was the most affected, he didn't want to lose the only family he had left. Hermione looked at her, holding her tears. And Ron, he just shook his head, he didn't want to lose his friend who supported him in everything.

Edward asked Jacob to talk outside for a few minutes. During their conversation, they didn't notice that the tribe discovered what happened thanks to Jacob's connection with them. So Sam decided to talk with the tribe about it.