30. Baseball and Isabella asshole

NARRATOR

It was already Sunday. The Cullens and ___ were in the Cullen household's backyard.

Carlisle: We're ready. But the question is, how are we gonna get there?

___: We'll apparate, take each others hands. - they did it - You'll maybe feel dizzy, it's normal. - she apparated with the Cullen family who were surprised by the journey - Sorry. Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. - the Cullens were impressed by the Ministry's structure because they expected something else - Come on, we have 10 minutes.

Edward took her hand to calm her down a bit. When they they got there, ___ was nervous but didn't know why. The Cullens tried to calm her down.

___: Okay, it's time. Wait outside and I'll call you, alright?

The Cullens nodded and Edward gave her a good luck kiss. ___ entered the court room under the council's look and sat on the chair like she did years before.

 ___ entered the court room under the council's look and sat on the chair like she did years before

Minister: Welcome, everyone. Today we're here for ___ Lily Potter Evans' hearing who used the Cruciatus and Imperius curse in the presence of a muggle. How do you declare yourself, Ms. Potter?

___: I have an explanation for that. First, I did it to safe the muggle's life because some vampires wanted to hurt her, but I erased her memory.

Minister: It's not a very acceptable justification to safe a muggle's life. But why use the curses?

___: I used them to safe her, otherwise they would've killed her. And not only her, also some friends of mine. If you excuse me, I have witnesses.

Minister: You can call them.

___: Alright. I'd like to call for my defense the Cullen coven.

They entered the court room, the wizards analized them, especially one of them until the Cullens stood beside her.

___: Ministers of Magic, let me present to you to the Cullen coven. Carlisle Cullen is the leader.

Minister: Very well. If you excuse me, Mr. Carlisle, would you give us your testimony?

Carlisle: Of course. Ms. Potter is right, she along with my daughter, Alice, went to Italy, more specifically Volterra. Our leaders are there, they're like the royalty of our world, they respect the arts, culture and laws. Mostly the laws. They went there because my son, Edward, thought Ms. Potter was dead for saving the muggle from drowning. When the leaders rejected my son, he wanted to show to the humans and that would make our leaders kill him. But Ms. Potter along with the muggle and my daughter arrived just in time. But the leaders wanted to hurt the muggle so ___ had to interfere. It was the only way.

Minister: Very well. If you excuse us, we would like to justificate by our own. So if you don't mind, can your daughter and son who were present come up front? - Edward and Alice obeyed the minister - Perfect. If you agree with me, I would like to use the Legilimens spell to justify the testimony. - they nodded and the minister used the spell on them which was enough to proof ___'s innocence because he saw she used her magic to safe the muggle's life - Very well. Given that both of you let me see your memories, I must let Ms. Potter free of charges because she used her magic to safe a muggle from a miserable death. So I clear off all charges. And I'm warning you not to use any magic in front of muggles. So this case is closed.