23. Memories part 2

NARRATOR

The memory changed and the Cullens saw the Potter brothers when they were thirteen. They saw how they opened the door to aunt Marge, Vernon's sister, with her dog behind her and gave them her umbrella. They saw how the Potter brother had a paper on their hands for their uncle to sign.

Harry: Uncle Vernon, we need you to sign something. - he said while showing the paper

Vernon: For what?

___: Nothing....... School stuff.

Vernon: I will if you behave.

___: We will if she does.

They saw how the Potter brother were the servants for dinner, they even saw how Marge gave her dog a bit of  Brandy to her dog.

Marge: What are you smirking at? - she asked because the twins looked confused at the sight of her dog drinking Brandy - Where did you send the children, Vernon? - she asked her brother

Vernon: St. Brutus' ,it's fine institution for hopeless cases.

Marge: Do they use a cane at St. Brutus' , children?

Vernon looked at the twins so they followed the story.

Harry: Oh yeah.

___: Yeah, we've been beaten loads of times.

The brothers turned around with a smile that vanished when aunt Marge said.....

Marge: You mustn't blame yourself about how this ones turned out, Vernon. What is it the children's father did, Petunia?

Petunia: Nothing. He didn't work, he was unemployed.

Marge: And a drunk too, no doubt.

Harry: That's a lie!!

Marge: What did you say?

___: Our dad wasn't a drunk. - she said and the cup that Mrge was holding, broke on her hand

The Cullens never saw ___ that angry.

Vernon: I think it's time you went to bed.

When the brothers were about to fo, Marge ordered them to clean up the broken glass. Rosalie was very angry for how they treated the brothers.

Marge: Actually, it's nothing to do with the father, it's what do with the mother. If there's something wrong with the pitch then there's something wrong with the pup.

Harry, ___: SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!!

(I recomend you to watch it from 1:40 until 3:17)

The memory changed and they saw the brother in the Leaky Caudron with their friends. They saw them talking with Mr. Weasley about someone was looking for them to kill them.

The scene changed and they saw the brothers in the Hogwarts Express until they were attacked by the Dementors. Esme was the most worried for ___.

The memory changed  and they saw them in the Great Hall, they saw how ___ looked at Cedric from her table, he was also looking at her which made Edward angry.