36. Persecution 4/8

NARRATOR

The weekend had come and Edward managed to take Isabella out of town. The Cullens were with ___ who was ready with her wand and some dust from the Weasley twins. Everyone was focused for when  Victoria appeared.

Carlisle: Are you sure you saw her here, Alice?

Alice: Yes, she'll come soon. - they heard someone running very fast - On your left!!!

Everyone began running and ___ was with Emmet. The Cullens were trying to get Victoria. ___ tried to throw a curse at her but failed. Jasper managed to take Victoria by her ankle but she freed herself easily and throwed him far away. ___ finally managed to throw a curse at Victoria who fell on the ground screaming. Someone else threw ___.

Alice: ___!!!

___: She's not alone!!! - Victoria managed to cross the treaty - She's getting away!!!

Suddenly, the tribe appeared, protecting her.

Jasper: No, she won't!!!

Everyone chased Victoria until she got to the limit of the treaty with the Cullens. They were going behind ___ who was trying to defeat her but failed in the attempt. Victoria crossed the treaty again but Emmet also was crossing .

Esme: Emmet, no!!!

But it was too late, he jumped to cross but Paul pushed him so that he couldn't. ___ got in the middle so that they would stop fighting and Victoria managed to escape.

___: Enough!!!

Both of them calmed down because they could hurt her and didn't want to.

Rosalie: ___, you're bleeding!!!

___ noticed that her head was bleeding and Jasper approached her to revise her.

Jasper: You hit your head. Come, Carlisle will cure you.

He took her to the house where Carlisle was. After a while, the rest of the family arrived worried for the little witch.

Emmett: You shouldn't have crossed like that. What if the dog did something to you?

___: I know they would never hurt me.  - she winced when she felt the alcohol in her wound - Put my wand over my wound, please.

Carlisle did what she said and she cured herself with a spell.

Carlisle: You don't have any scars. Luckily you didn't lose any blood. What happened?

___: Victoria wasn't alone, someone was with her. That person threw me.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Alice: It's Edward, he wants to know what happened.

Carlisle answered the call.

Carlisle: Hello, son......... No, Victoria managed to escape. - Edward heard his thoughts and wanted to talk to ___ - He wants to talk to you. - he told her

___: Hello?

Edward: How did you hit your head? What happened?

___: I'm okay, don't worry. It was just an accident but nothing else happened. Carlisle cured me and I feel better now.

Edward: How can I not worry? I wasn't there to protect you. I'll come back tomorrow to be with you, my love.

___: Me too. Enjoy your day and relax.

Edward: I'd enjoy it if you were here with me. I miss yo., I love you.

___: Me too. Goodbye.  - she hung up and the Cullens looked at her - He'll come back tomorrow.

Jasper: It's better of you don't mention that you crossed between Paul and Emmett. Otherwise, he'd kill us.

Everyone laughed and ___ spent the night there if Victoria appeared. The rest of the night was calm. No signs of Victoria which they thanked for.