22. Memories part 1

NARRATOR

The four of them went to their home, the journey was long and silent. Edward didn't separate from ___. Isabella killed her with her look.

In the airplane, curiously Edward and ___'s seats were together, there was an awkward silence between them until she fell into a deep dream. And without noticing, she rested on Edward's shoulder. He made her get comfortable and she ended up resting on his chest while he was playing with her hair. He was planning on conquering her heart again, he wouldn't let her get away from his side. He had to accept that he never loved Isabella, he always looked in her something that reminded him of his ginger but he never found it. His loved one was incomparable, every minute he passed by her side was unique and he wanted it to last forever.

The airplane had landed, he didn't want to wake her up so he took her carefully and carried her. She got closer to his chest. They got out of the plane like that, Isabella was dying of anger but Alice was happy for her brother. When they got out of the pane, the Cullen family was waiting for them. When Rosalie saw her witch friend, she ran to her but when she had her eyes closed, she got worried.

Edward: She's asleep.

She smiled towards him but her smile vanished when she saw the human.

Carlisle: Come on.

Everyone got into the cars, Edward went with ___ in Emmet's Jeep because she was still asleep. Isabella went with Esme and Carlisle, they decided to take her home because Charlie was worried, when they got there, she tried to sat goodbye to Edward but he rejected her. They went to the Cullen household, put ___ on the couch and let her sleep but she began to have a nightmare, she was moving in her place not being able to stay calm.

___: No..... We didn't take anything...... no, no, no!!!!

She woke up quickly and Esme approached her so ___ hugged her scared.

Esme: Calm down, dear. It was just a nightmare, everything's okay.

___: I dreamed....... with Bellatrix...... when she tortured us...... Hermione and me. - she said in a whisper that the Cullens could hear perfectly

Esme: It's okay, dear. She's not here, she won't do anything to you.

She hugged her a bit tighter, Esme loved her as a daughter and didn't like to see her like this. Edward was the most affected, he didn't want to see the girl he loved like this. When she calmed down, Esme gave her a fruit because she was a bit hungry.

___: Where's Bella?

She really didn't want to mention her but she wondered where she could be.

Rosalie: She's in her house. Don't worry about her.

She hugged her.

___: I missed you, things got worse when you went away.

Emmet: What happened?

___: Bella was trying to commit suicide, she looked like a living zombie, she discovered the tribe but that was an accident.

Jasper: What do you mean by an accident?

___: I was in Billy Back's house and she came wanting to see Jacob. When I realised she was yelling at the tribe, I tried to get her away from there but she pushed me and that provoked Paul to get angry and he transformed in front of her. - Rosalie was furious, that disgusting human touched her little witch friend - And not only that, I had a little discussion with her because she said that you left because of me but Leah put her in her place. - she said with a little smile