48. Scent

NARRATOR

The next day, ___ and Edward went to pick Isabella up to take her to the clearing where Paul and Jacob were waiting for them along with Jasper. Edward helped ___ out of the car but noticed her necklace.

___: It's a graduation present. - she said smiling at him so he took her waist and went with them

Jacob: You're not fighting? Or you're afraid that you might break something? - he asked mockingly because the day before, he told the tribe that neither Edward nor ___ would fight

___: He's doing it for me, Jacob. - she said smiling at him

Paul: So, what do you need us for?

Jasper: This field will give us advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's and ___'s scent.

___: The plan is for you to carry us to a campsite that we're going to.

Jacob: Done.

Edward: This is not a good idea.

___: Calm down, it's okay. - she said trying to calm him down

Isabella approached Jacob, trying to make Edward jealous. Jacob carried her princess style and Paul turned to look at ___.

___: Don't even think about it.

She approached him but stood behind him and he carried her like a horse, taking her thighs so that she wouldn't fall.

Edward: Be careful with the hands. - he said and Paul took his hands out of ___'s thighs which made her grab him tighter

Jacob: Eau de wolf coming up.

Edward: Run. - he said looking at ___ who smiled

Paul and Jacob ran to the forest. Isabella and Jacob were a bit ahead, meanwhile Paul and ___ were behind.

Paul: So, what's new, little witch?

___: What can I tell you? A vampire's looking for me.

Paul: Same old story.

Both of them laughed and continued talking.

Meanwhile, Jasper went to look for the girls' scent.

Jasper: This will work. I didn't detect anything else than the wolves.

Edward: I hope this works. I don't want her to get hurt.

His brother put his hand on his shoulder, supporting him. So he smiled lightly. There was no doubt that they had an advantage against the newborns.

I know this chapter is SUPER short but I promise that next chapter will be longer. It'll be really beautiful and emotional. But I won't spoil anything.

GUYS, here's chapter 48. Sorry for not posting earlier, I had to go to school. So from now on, every Thursday, I'll post like at 2:00 pm or 2:30 pm. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory