35. Victoria 3/8

NARRATOR

___ woke up the next day and didn't find Edward beside her but she found a red rose as always. So she got out of bed and got ready for school. When she got out of the house, Edward was waiting for her as always who recieved her with a kiss and went to school. Luckily they had their first class together so they went to the classroom. The classes went by fast and it was finally lunchtime. The Cullens were already eating at their table.

___: Hi. - she said sitting beside Edward - How are you going with the potion¡

Alice: Wonderful. Emmet and Jasper couldn't stop eating since yesterday.

Emmet: What do you want us to do if we didn't eat in more than a century.

Jasper: I agree with Emmet, I missed eating my favourite foods.

Everyone laughed and Alice got tense in her seat, she was having a vision.

___: Are you okay, Alice? What is it?

Alice: Nothing. Can you come with me, ___?

Edward read Alice's mind and saw her vision.

___: Sure, let's go.

They stood up from tha table and went to where Isabella was. ___ shook her head but it was too late.

Alice: Hi. Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to tell you that I'm organizing a party at my house for graduation.

Jessica: A party? At your house? I've never seen it.

Angela: No one saw their house.

Alice: Okay, we'll see you there.

They returned to their table and ___ was a bit uncomfortable.

___: What's wrong?

The Cullens looked at each other.

Edward: We need to talk.

___ nodded confused. They got ouf of school and went to the Cullen household where Esme and Carlisle were waiting for them. It seemed that they knew what was going on.

___: What is it? No one tells me anything. It's about Alice's vision, right?

Carlisle: Yes. Look, when you left, Edward met Bella and she discovered what we are. One day we took her to play baseball but some nomads came. One of them was a hunter and smelled Bella's blood. We distracted him but he managed to find her and attacked her so we had to kill him. He bit Bella but Edward took the venom out.

___: Wait. Are you telling me that you risked your lives for a muggle? -  was angry because they risked their lives for Isabella, they nodded - This is incredible. I go to the war so that you don't have any danger and I find out that you risked your lives for a muggle?

Edward: But nothing happened, we're okay.

___: What would've happened if he killed one of you?

Rosalie: But nothing happened, we're all okay.

Carlisle: That's not the problem. The problem is that the woman Victoria wants revenge for James' death and she won't rest until she gets it.

___: The ginger?

Jasper: How do you know about her?

___: When I was in the forest, I found the tribe chasing a vampire. Sam said that he and a ginger were behind Bella. When I saved her from the cliff, I saw something in the water, it was a woman and she was going to attack Bella underwater. Maybe it's her.

Esme: But she didn't do anything to you, right?

___: No. But what does it have to do with all this?

Alice: She'll come in the weekend for Bella. We have to take her out of Forks.

Edward: I won't do that. Don't even think about it.

___: Do what? Edward, do what?

Carlisle: Edward has to take Bella out of town so that we can get Victoria. He could take her to see her mother in Florida.

___ didn't agree but it was the only way.

___: Okay, I'll help you.

Edward: No!!!!

___: Why not? It's the only way.

Edward: I won't put you in danger.

___: I'm not asking for permission, I will help. I've been through worse things.

Carlisle: You'll make things easier, she doesn't know of your existence.

Edward: I won't put ___ in danger!!

Rosalie: We'll take care of her. You know we'll never let something happen to her while you take Bella out of town.

___: The only way is to take her out of town?

Carlisle: Yes, it's the only way. I know you don't like it but it's necesary.

___ nodded not very convinved. Edward didn't agree because he knew she was angry. Not only by not telling her about Victoria but because he would go with Isabella on the weekend.